Motivated marnie's food diary!

That's plenty of time! I kno I won't be at goal by wedding but I'll get as close as I can xx

Iv got a wedding 20th August n still not found a dress!! All my friends that r going r stick thin n gorgeous in gonna look like a fat frump next to then : ( xx

U are a skinny minny Jemma and will look amazing!! Go shopping and do a photo fashion parade and we will pick one!! :) what size are u in now? X

I wish I was!! I'm about a 14 sometimes need 16 in tops it very top heavy lol!! Just wanna be a size 10 again!! Xx

Bet u will find a lovely flattering frock n look fab!! :) xx

I am going to America for two weeks florida fo one week and then along the coast the next week!!! And jemma in your fb pics you look lovely you don't look big at all!!! You will be fine for holiday x

Aww really? No danger of that for me I'm an old hag now haha if I won the lottery I'd b in vegas by tomorrow gambling it all away lol xx

I will go to Vegas if I ever have the money!!!! I'd love to go gambling and just see the shows and everything! We will just have to stock up on vodka in our villa! X

Hi subscribing if that's ok? I've noticed about Jemma mentioning magic knickers.......... Where are they from? Are they really called magic knickers :)

xxx

Ooh ther brill they hold everything in the right places lol they do them in places like m and s n debenhams. Sure ther called magic knickers lol xx

That's fine I love looking at everyone's diary and love getting input and feedback and chatting haha! I have some sucky in pants too! I have to wear them with tight stuff! Mine are from matalan! X

Marnie:) said:
That's fine I love looking at everyone's diary and love getting input and feedback and chatting haha! I have some sucky in pants too! I have to wear them with tight stuff! Mine are from matalan! X

and are they called sucky in pants? I'm desperate for some sort of ..................well suck in garments to wear under a dress for a wedding in a few weeks?

xxx

xxx

Back