Motivated marnie's food diary!

When I was on Hols because it was so hot and I was walking so much I got a rash on my thighs :( well done on walk marnie :) x

Yup! Vaseline or talc can only help so long! Blooming sore!!

Hope u have shredded again lovely :) x

haha the shred is killing me but its so great!!! I have not put my diary on this week as have been bad and not pointed :( still been exersising thouh! next week i need to get back on my 2lb a week target!!! hope you are all ok x

Hi everyone :) I have not snacked at all today because I have been watcing make up reviews / tutorials and weight loss after videos on youtube! this is such a great way to stop you from snacking throughout the day if you have a day off work! obviously you have to do exersise and housework first or you will never get up haha but if you are a snacker like me it really has stopped me snacking and kept me busy!!! x

Last edited:
marnie hope all is well x

Hope ur ok sugar x

Hi everyone thanks for asking I am ok! My phone broke AGAIN I have had 4 iPhones in one year !!!!!!! So unreliable lol! So that's why I haven't been on because I couldn't get to my laptop either!!! I stayed the same last week because I didn't do very well but this week I will have to be good but... I am going to Liverpool for a few days on thurs so that might not be a good thing for my loss I would like! Hope you are all ok :) x

Get a Samsung Galaxy S (or S II) instead lol ;) x

Shame about your iPhone mine has been perfect had it year and a half now and not one issue! Have a great time in Liverpool! Xx

Well when my contract is over I will be getting a different phone !!!!!! This has caused me so much hassle lol! Thanks I hope it is good I am really looking forward to it :) x

It really depends whether you wanna buy into the "steve jobs corporation" or you wanna give a different company a chance lol. I hmm'd and haaa'd about getting this phone but now I'm glad I did. Its excellent. The screen is unbelievable on it. Lots of memory and you can add more with a micro sd card. The new one is meant to be even better. The price of an iphone is mad if you want it without signing onto billpay isn't it? My lil brother wants one, I don't think he has any concept of how long you'd have to work to earn the money to pay for it lol!! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well at the moment I pay 35 pounds a month for my mins and texts and Internet And got it free with that and I have 12 pounds insurance :eek: lol I only have insurance because I know they can be unreliable when my contract ends next year I will be able to get a cheaper one!!!! Cannot wait!!! I will have a look at that phone!!! X

Back