Motivation anyone?

chiefbridesmaid

Silver Member
Hi all, i am re-starting ww for like the tenth time, i am overweight and v.bored of listening to myself moaning!! :cool:(yawn) I have 5 stone to lose and i am going to re-join tomorrow, but what i would like to know, is how to stay motivated, because its def my biggest problem, i tend to binge eat alot when im stressed(with my job all the time) and pretty much when im sad, lonely etc. :party0051:

I know it all sounds like excuses but honestly dont know what to do :(

I have bought the most stunning dress for my cousins wedding which is next june, its 2 sizes to small & at the mo its just making me depressed!! My mini goals are xmas and i am going to New York for Paddies week next year.

any advice would be much appreciated:innocent0001:

Hi all, i am re-starting ww for like the tenth time, i am overweight and v.bored of listening to myself moaning!! :cool:(yawn) I have 5 stone to lose and i am going to re-join tomorrow, but what i would like to know, is how to stay motivated, because its def my biggest problem, i tend to binge eat alot when im stressed(with my job all the time) and pretty much when im sad, lonely etc. :party0051:

I know it all sounds like excuses but honestly dont know what to do :(

I have bought the most stunning dress for my cousins wedding which is next june, its 2 sizes to small & at the mo its just making me depressed!! My mini goals are xmas and i am going to New York for Paddies week next year.

any advice would be much appreciated:innocent0001:

Hiya, welcome to minimins and good luck on your weightloss journey!

As for the motivation, imagine how good you are going to look in that dress!!! Also, after you WI and realise you have lost, its an awesome feeling and will spur you on!!! Try setting up a ticker, it might motivate you to get your target x

Im doing ok, i had weetabix & a banana for brekkie, having a yoghurt now in a few mins, going for a chicken salad for lunch & then my sister is cooking a chicken stirfry for dinner, shes abit of a ww legend so is taking me under her v.skinny wing!! :D

Hi, I also have about 5 stone to lose (maybe more depending on what sizes I end up fitting!), so if you need a diet buddy then i'm usually about on these boards!

I always start of with great intentions, then get a bit way-laid and un-do all my good work - Not again though!

I take it one day at a time and really try to stick to the correct number of points. I also make sure I write everything down as I eat it rather than wait until the end of the day. And then when I have had all my points i either stop eating or have something with zero points

Or and post on here for the wonderful support

Good luck
Irene xx

Good advice all. Welcome to mini's by the way.

Visualisation is always a good idea, I think. Imagining how you will look in the dress will make you want to fit in the dress.

Irene is right though, you have to take it one day at a time. Why not put reminders in the places where you might be tempted to break your diet?

Glad to hear you have a ww guru at your fingertips as well :)

Im doing ok, i had weetabix & a banana for brekkie, having a yoghurt now in a few mins, going for a chicken salad for lunch & then my sister is cooking a chicken stirfry for dinner, shes abit of a ww legend so is taking me under her v.skinny wing!! :D

There's a few WW legends on here too! (wink wink nudge nudge Sandy;)). Have a nice dinner! x

thank you all for your great messages of support everyone, unfortunately ive been sick the past two days :sign0137:so havnt really been eating anything, but i still went to the weigh-in and rejoined.

The class was v.interesting, the leader was lovely and did a cooking demo of a chicken stir-fry so i tried that tonight and it was gorg!! she gave the idea of adding cornflour to a stock cube which is 0 points to make abit of sauce for the stir fry, as they tend to be very dry, and also she made this dessert of sugar-free jelly and she added a strawberry yoghurt to it & blended it. It worked out as 1 point for the whole bowl which i thought was amazing!!! tasted yum :drool:

I am going off for the weekend, and so i will log everything in my journal, and try and post a picture of the dress up next week for you to look at!!!

hope your all well!!

Tanya :wavey:

well, i was away for the week visiting relatives and i admit i had mcdonalds a couple of times but it was still within my points and i exercised everyday too, and i lost 2lb!! :D im back today, have my food plan done for the weekend, which tends to be the hardest part for me.

Work is getting me down at the mo, and im looking for a new job so hopefully i will hear something soon to perk me up abit.But looking great in a new job is motivation enough!!!

Hows everyone else getting on?

hi Chiefbridesmaid

i have roughly about the same amount to loose as you, between 4 and 5 stone. would you like to be my ww buddy. No pressure.
i am joining next tuesday, so i wont know the exact amount that i want to loose. i know that i want to get down to 10stone. but i am unsure whether to put 10stone on my form or 11 stone, then i would stop paying earlier ;) but i think that if i put 10stone down and reach it then it would be a major achievement.

Hi, I also have about 5 stone to lose (maybe more depending on what sizes I end up fitting!), so if you need a diet buddy then i'm usually about on these boards!

I always start of with great intentions, then get a bit way-laid and un-do all my good work - Not again though!

Im always happy to have a buddy how you getting on?

hi Chiefbridesmaid

i have roughly about the same amount to loose as you, between 4 and 5 stone. would you like to be my ww buddy. No pressure.
i am joining next tuesday, so i wont know the exact amount that i want to loose. i know that i want to get down to 10stone. but i am unsure whether to put 10stone on my form or 11 stone, then i would stop paying earlier ;) but i think that if i put 10stone down and reach it then it would be a major achievement.

Hi Tara, would def like to be your ww buddy :welcome:...you will have to forgive me though because im not on this everyday unfortunately!!

I have def 4 and a half to lose, but i think im going to aim for 5 stone. Theres still time to lose 2 stone before xmas so i think we could def do it and get going. What day are you going to be weighing in? My varies with work so either a wed or thurs morning!!

that stir fry sounds great, could you let me have the receipe please. a friend told me about the jelly thing before and she added plain yoghurt (which is my fav), but when i tried it, it was vile, so i will have to try it with a flavoured yoghurt.

i am looking forward to joining WW on tuesday. bit nervous about my weight though....

I will get the recipie for you, i dont have it with me because im in work at the mo. Im dreading tonight im going out drinking for a friends birthday i have to try and stay good!!!:eek:

Ok..i had the worst weekend eva i just ate and ate...then i ate somemore...i went out and drank enough to float a boat :party0036:and then went to the chippers on the way home..feel terrible today :break_diet:
But im back on track and ive just been to the gym and did 1 hour cardio and about 20mins of weights :character00115: im back in the zone... even if it is a fat zone!!! :cry:

Back