Motivation for those who have stalled/gained, NSV post them here

Right a whole week later and I have finally got around to finding the jeans ! Anyway I got them on but the fastenings on the waistband are about 4 inches apart lol, thats where I am carrying most of my weight now, in my kangaroo pouch. So I have made it a goal to get into the jeans and be happy wearing them. I will try them on again in 4 weeks time to see if there is any change and will report back , thought I needed a NSV goal rather than just a weight goal x
So will try them again on Nov 4th

I'm loving this thread! As a newbie, I felt happy when I weighed this morning, stupidly I just weighed myself again (DD) today and wasn't impressed - but it's threads like these that keep you sane! So, thank you! I must keep reading this site everyday to remind myself that I can so it and keep going. I'm amazed at how much weight I've managed to lose recently (yes on a VLCD until this week) but I am so bloomin determined to keep it off.... I keep visualising me on holiday next year and that is what's keeping me going.

Just posted this on my diary but ought to put it here too ;)
Just been cleaning out my sons room and hanging on the back of the door is a Next Jacket I have had for 9 yrs havent worn it for the past 8 though, I tried it on and guess what yep it fits, I can even do it up but would need to drop a few more pounds to feel comfortable about doing it up, the best thing??? Its a size 12 and a slim fit woohoo xx

Just posted this on my diary but ought to put it here too ;)
Just been cleaning out my sons room and hanging on the back of the door is a Next Jacket I have had for 9 yrs havent worn it for the past 8 though, I tried it on and guess what yep it fits, I can even do it up but would need to drop a few more pounds to feel comfortable about doing it up, the best thing??? Its a size 12 and a slim fit woohoo xx

Hi Bajoleth,

Wow, congrats on getting into the NEXT jacket. And thank you so much for starting this thread. It was so timely for me to read, to motivate me to keep going. I've been doing Juddd now for nearly 4 weeks and although I've lost some weight I haven't felt it's been shifting as fast as I would like, or indeed as fast as it could/would on other plans. But your post really motivated me and has encouraged me to keep going as this has been by far the easiest way for me to lose weight.

Cairo
x

Back