MOTIVATION NEEDED

passion98

hi everyone ive jus started weightwatchers i want to lose 4 stone in 4 months if possible.
I know i can do it if i put my mind to it but everytime i lose 7lbs i stop it only takes 2 weeks of healthy eating and gym 4 times a week and i lose 7/8 pounds. just got to stick at it!!!!!:sigh:

hi passion
I hope you manage to reach your goal hun .
could you plz tell me what gym equipment you use
I attend slimmingworld myself i have been going to the gym 5 times a week walkin/trottin on the treadmill and using a few wieghts but most i lose is 2lb a week .
would love to know how you manage 7lb .

hi there
im new to this site, ive tried many dif diets over the years. i did find weight watchers to be the most successful one, it took me a year almost and i lost 2 stone, i exercised 3 times a wk, i did aqua aerobics 2 times a wk and fitball once a wk. though since xmas i have slipped into bad habbits. it is hard to stay motivated so any tips would also be great!! x

Thanks for the great tips. I would like to say that exercise and healthy diet is really important for weight loss. For people who don’t go to gyms, they can do cardio at home. Another thing I wanted to say is - a lot of people try diet pills to lose weight which is very harmful in the long run. For people who can't cook diet food at home, I suggest its best to use some diet delivery service like Bistro MD. Basically Bistro MD diet is a low calorie diet meal service. They deliver at home and its completely natural.

hi passion
I hope you manage to reach your goal hun .
could you plz tell me what gym equipment you use
I attend slimmingworld myself i have been going to the gym 5 times a week walkin/trottin on the treadmill and using a few wieghts but most i lose is 2lb a week .
would love to know how you manage 7lb .

cross trainer is brilliant - i much prefer it to the treadmill as that hurts my knees and i get really tired on it. i used to do an hour on the cross trainer each time i went to the gym, used to burn just over 700cals in that hour and felt brilliant! stuck to the gym thing for a whole 8 days and then slipped :( but it did make me feel brilliant when i did it :) hope this helps xxx

motivation here :)

hey,
i am a new member myself and i am also wanting to loose 6 stone in 6 months. I have recently joined a gym - almost 6 days/week. My only food intake is veges and salads (less of meat though as I like vegetarian).
i always avoid milk though I jump on tea at times and i always give myself 2 hours after dinner before sleepin - guess i am gonna try and increase it to 4 or 5. I think all of this together helps alot....

I hope you get all the success. After reading many stories, I find that the people who have put up their success stories lost so much weight - we only have to work hard equally but for less time. Hope they all support us. Its not impossible and I am sure you can do it, as people have. :)

hi everyone ive jus started weightwatchers i want to lose 4 stone in 4 months if possible.
I know i can do it if i put my mind to it but everytime i lose 7lbs i stop it only takes 2 weeks of healthy eating and gym 4 times a week and i lose 7/8 pounds. just got to stick at it!!!!!:sigh:

I have had 7/8 lbs loss on 2 occassions when doing red days and doing spinning 4 times a week. It is not consistent though. One week could be 7lbs, the next is only 2lbs by doing exactly the same thing. The most I've lost in a week has been 8lbs. I can't even remember what I ate exactly which annoys me because I want to recreate the moment. lol!

Back