Motivation required !?

Lauratheloop

Silver Member
I really want to get up at 6 tomorrow morning an go for a jog/walk.... I've been out of the exercise thin for about 2 months now and really finding it difficult to get outside and do something, however the gym would keep me on straight an narrow but at present cannot justify the cost.

Anyway so I sit here most Sunday nights going- nope this week tomorrow I'm getting up at 6 as normal and going running even if I just start with run / walk to ease myself back in and get my fitness going again , I will go out..... But then Monday rolls round and I almost seem like I don't have enough confidence to go out .... Or that I put it off

In need of some serious motivation and words of wisdom from you all please x

Go tonight! Avoid the "Monday morning blues" if y go for 10mins now then u have started and tomorrow is just a continuation.... So u have a fone that supports apps? Go to the app store n look for a fitness app that suits you. I started with c25k training but moved to the zero to 10k training program. You have a little.voice in your ear that tells u when to walk/ run. There is a few c25k support forums on here.n they r great x

Lauratheloop said:
I really want to get up at 6 tomorrow morning an go for a jog/walk.... I've been out of the exercise thin for about 2 months now and really finding it difficult to get outside and do something, however the gym would keep me on straight an narrow but at present cannot justify the cost.

Anyway so I sit here most Sunday nights going- nope this week tomorrow I'm getting up at 6 as normal and going running even if I just start with run / walk to ease myself back in and get my fitness going again , I will go out..... But then Monday rolls round and I almost seem like I don't have enough confidence to go out .... Or that I put it off

In need of some serious motivation and words of wisdom from you all please x

Why not try something indoors like an exercise DVD? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

time2go said:
Go tonight! Avoid the "Monday morning blues" if y go for 10mins now then u have started and tomorrow is just a continuation.... So u have a fone that supports apps? Go to the app store n look for a fitness app that suits you. I started with c25k training but moved to the zero to 10k training program. You have a little.voice in your ear that tells u when to walk/ run. There is a few c25k support forums on here.n they r great x

Arrrr thank you so much your right I should go now and I can take the dog so no excuse really.....
I do have c25k on my phone somewhere I used it once but maybe this will be good for me to get started again

Thank you x

Lauratheloop said:
Arrrr thank you so much your right I should go now and I can take the dog so no excuse really.....
I do have c25k on my phone somewhere I used it once but maybe this will be good for me to get started again

Thank you x

Day one only takes 20 minutes or so..... I started 11 weeks ago and couldn't run the length of myself! I now run 3.6 miles, it works. Do it! X

Donzy84 said:

30 day shred is good! And again only 20mins x

Donzy84 said:

Yeh I have sheesh it I've gone from running and spin 5/6 times a week to nothing :-( whilst the DVD would be something to get me started I guess I really Wana get out side lol
Might do both tho, walk then shred just so I defo know I've done something lol x

Lauratheloop said:
Yeh I have sheesh it I've gone from running and spin 5/6 times a week to nothing :-( whilst the DVD would be something to get me started I guess I really Wana get out side lol
Might do both tho, walk then shred just so I defo know I've done something lol x

Go......

Did u manage it? X

No :'(

I'm so ashamed of myself but dya know what I'm going running tonight no if's or but's....
I'm not in the office today as I have a days holiday so working in my husbands shop.... I'll be home by 4 so no excuses just going Togo straight in change and go

I know I'll feel better once I've done it and my 7 year old son says his coming too and will force me no matter what haha his such a good boy

xxx

Back