Motivation

hey hun,
Motivation can be difficult sometimes, these past few weeks have been a struggle for especially, but once id got word about the young slimmer of the year competetion, it really sparked my motivation and i got myself back on the straight and narrow, i lost 3lb alst week and another 1.5lb this week from going back to basics. I always write everything down, but i ditched my 'selective memory' and was also more careful about what i was actually eating rather than thinking it was okay just because i'd written it down LOL.

What im trying to say is, do u ahve an event, an outfit.. an aim or target? Somtimes setting yoruself a challenge to wear somthing certain for an event, or organising a day for yourself to celebrate how far youv come after you'v lost a certain amount can help. I knwo its difficult, but once your back on track, and you realise how good it feels to loose wieght again, youl be fine, and itl all come flooding back. Dont be too disheartened, your doing great. xxxx

Im the same, i joined in feb and have lost 2 stone but seemed to have come to a hault at the minute. Think im eating too much of the same foods and its tempting me to eat other things. has anyone any tips on what is working for them?

What motivated you to start losing weight in the beginning . What's your motivation to get to goal these should be the two things you ask yourself when motivation is low

I agree with Fern, i think going back to basics is the key. Treat the next 7 days like it is your first week all over again. Plan in advance, keep a food diary etc.

Good luck hun, we all plateau at some point so dont worry, its just your body getting its head round everything!

Totally agree, back to basics and think why you wanted to loose weight in the first place. Keep that in mind all the time and picture yourself slim and gorgeous. Put pictures of outfits and bodys you would like to have on the cupboards and fridge, in your purse etc and keep looking at them and telling yourself you are going to be like that one day and own that dress. Join in the Christmas challenge for a bit extra motivation if you haven't already, but most important of all write everything down that you eat. Good luck

Back