Motivation?

I never seem to have any success in weight loss.
The only way I have ever lost weight is by working 50+ hours a week in a hectic industry which doesn't really allow for meal times and since I stopped working, I am back to gaining more and more weight by the minute!

Any advice would be greatly received...

Hi there. maybe you need to address why it is you turn to food be it emotional, boredom etc. You shouldnt need to keep yourself occupied all the times as that is just not always possible and you dont want to stress yourself out. How about following a set meal plan or keeping a diary to identify where it is you go wrong. For me, I just like food and in the evenings if have the opportunity could eat and eat and eat. Could you find other possible distractions, perhaps? Whenever you think you want or need some food how about asking yourself, am i really hungry? do i really need food? or am i just bored? Lots of us have bad relationships with food and hopefully we will all find the willpower to view food in a different way. All the best x

Hi there, i have found that preparation is the key. If you get bored in the evenings and find yourself picking on SW that is fine, just make sure you picking on free food. Also always try to keep your fingers busy i have now restarted cross stitching as it stops me eating because i dont want to make it dirty. It helps me hopefully finding a hobby to keep your fingers busy will stop you turning to food.

Back