Motivation

I have had a few days like that. I've found that going for a little walk with a bottle of water helps me, I think it clears my head a bit and then I look at my weight loss chart to remind myself of why I'm doing this and how much it's working.

hi Claire i know i felt complete poo days 9and 10.and had no energy and was really weepy !but that was also due to having little baby who likes to wake at night.having said that yesterday i felt amazing and took kids out on a day trip.i suppose you'll just have your ups and downs like all other diets.hope you fell better soon x

Thanks im enjoying diet just feel tired, got a 3yr old and 2 yr old running rings round me then university this afternoon, looking at my house and cba to clean haha, i am going to give myself a shake and crack on, thank u guys for the boost, it really helps when people understand what your going thru xxx

Hi Claire,
Well done on your losses so far!:)
Yes, I have been exactly the same and it really does help to know that others are going through it also. I am into week 3 and the days are a mix of up, down, ecstatic, tearful and excited. So, I guess if we don't expect too much then it's easier to take each day at a time. The fuzzy heads really get to me too (also two children to run around after) and I think I was nearly ready to cave. Saw my CDC yesterday and together we worked through it. Im now trying the ss+ so with the 200 cal dinner. First one last night and it really made a difference of not giving up. Just praying it doesn't slow it down too much but if so will change back. Two early nights and a meal later feeling so much better today. So, if you do find the headaches too much like I do perhaps jut try a week of ss+ and then switch back? Also on week two you can have bars which help for us mums on the run. Lovely from the fridge.
Anyhow, good luck and well done so far!
x

Back