Motivation

Evening all, hope you are well. Haven't been on here for a while as fell off the wagon. Stress made me reach for the food and am having trouble getting back into the swing of cambridge. Did so well the first week to! Think I will have to be on here lots for support so you will see lots more of me now! I'm 5"7 and 14.1, aiming for 2 stone off initially. xx

Welcome back onto the wagon!

Lesley1976 said:
Evening all, hope you are well. Haven't been on here for a while as fell off the wagon. Stress made me reach for the food and am having trouble getting back into the swing of cambridge. Did so well the first week to! Think I will have to be on here lots for support so you will see lots more of me now! I'm 5"7 and 14.1, aiming for 2 stone off initially. xx

well done! I start bck today after 5 weeks off :) x

Thank you, at my appointment today I went up to sole source plus as with the extra product it will help me stick 100%. Have my consultant keeping my card so I don't know how much I lose at weigh on, she wil tel me when I reach a stone! How are you getting on xx

I've been back on the diet after going off it at Christmas and then not getting back on for January.... and February. I managed to put 10 kilos back on, but I was literally eating like a pig, all day. I've been back on for just shy of 4 weeks, and the first and second weeks were a good loss, but last week was only 1.7 kilos. It's a bit demotivating, but I am so determined to just suck it up. I just had a vision of only having to be on the diet for about 12 weeks to get down to goal, but I'm worried it will be so much longer than I though. I want to be off it entirely, by July. I'm not so sure I'll be there, and that I will be on this diet FOREVER. And to add to my misery, my family had KFC while I had a shake. :(

Back