motivation.....

missrachyp

what you guys do for motervation? time of the month so am strugling today! x

I remember how I used to look and feel 3 stone heavier.....

No skinny jeans
No bikinis
No energy
No self esteem.... and much much more!

Oh and I look at my "fat" photo and it inspires me to carry on!

Can you feel that? That's me holding your hand and keeping you company. Mine started overnight and the past 6-8 months the 1st day has always been heavy and painful. (To add to it I've got 10 pin bowling tonight).

It ALWAYS makes me want to eat and eat so I try to find something to take my mind off food. Like going out. It's a struggle to do it and I have to really make sure full/double protection is in place but I usually feel better for doing it.

Its a pain isnt it!

I just try and stay as upbeat and positive as I can. I dance and sing and speak to my Hubby if Im mad or upset over anything. It helps to share! If I have to go through a TOTM then he can experience it with me! Lol.
I also think back to my bigger days and now 5 1/2 stone lighter I look towards my goal weight (even though its 6 1/2 stone away) with excitement!

Thanks Huni, but if I can do it, anyone can!

At class today my consultant was saying that when you are really struggling a good idea is to write down a for and against list. It is completely private to you and helps you keep your motivation. I think its a great idea and would be good to look back on, plus you can keep updating it as you go along your journey.

Back