Motivational thoughts

my motivational thoughts would have to be ...
** Being able to go out on a night out and not be concious of what people are thinking of me**
** my boyfriend to be proud of me (although he loves me for who I am no matter if im fat or thin)**
** to not have to reach to the back of the clothes rack looking for a size 18-20 **
** being healthier in myself and not feeling as though im wearing a 'fat suit' **
these are the thoughts that are lingering in my mind !
cannot wait to get rid of the fat and look good ! cant wait to get back to the size 10-12 I used to be !
Emmy_J <3 xxx

My boyfriend thinks the same about me but is also very supportive of me doing this diet he is also over weight and is jealous of the amount of weight i have lost and is now looking to join me on the diet :)

Sick of having to reach for 20-22 and even sometimes finding they don't fit but looking forward to not bring able to fit in them again because I am too skinny not too fat! :)

Sitting down to Christmas dinner in a size 12 dress :)

My boyfriend thinks the same about me but is also very supportive of me doing this diet he is also over weight and is jealous of the amount of weight i have lost and is now looking to join me on the diet :)

Sick of having to reach for 20-22 and even sometimes finding they don't fit but looking forward to not bring able to fit in them again because I am too skinny not too fat! :)

well my boyfriend is thin you see, so it would be nice to just have a thin girlfriend to have on his arm haha, my boyfriend is so supportive i told him my start weight and he didnt bat an eyelid ! its hard to find men these days that dont care whether your fat or thin, he just loves me how i am !! i know ! i cant wait to fit into smaller clothes ! ive got loads of size 10-12-14 things in my wardrobe that the moths have eaten haha but cannot wait to get into them ! <3 xxxx

well my boyfriend is thin you see, so it would be nice to just have a thin girlfriend to have on his arm haha, my boyfriend is so supportive i told him my start weight and he didnt bat an eyelid ! its hard to find men these days that dont care whether your fat or thin, he just loves me how i am !! i know ! i cant wait to fit into smaller clothes ! ive got loads of size 10-12-14 things in my wardrobe that the moths have eaten haha but cannot wait to get into them ! <3 xxxx

I know what you mean, he used to be a lot bigger thank what he is now but he loves me just as I am and that is great to know that he is helping on the way and wont mind if i am skinny and happier being skinny and healthier :)

shrinkingannie said:
Sitting down to Christmas dinner in a size 12 dress :)

Hi everyone,

I was feeling very sorry for myself this evening being back on lipotrim and on day 11.... And I found this thread. You really cheered me up. Thank you all.

I can't wait till I'm back into my size 12 jeans, size 10 clothing.

I can't wait till I'm out of severly obese -only 10lbs to go, I can't wait to be just overweight and then healthy!!

I can't wait till I'm at goal!! And in control of food.

Thank you all

Bryony

BeautifulBryony said:
Hi everyone,

I was feeling very sorry for myself this evening being back on lipotrim and on day 11.... And I found this thread. You really cheered me up. Thank you all.

I can't wait till I'm back into my size 12 jeans, size 10 clothing.

I can't wait till I'm out of severly obese -only 10lbs to go, I can't wait to be just overweight and then healthy!!

I can't wait till I'm at goal!! And in control of food.

Thank you all

Bryony

Glad u are feeling better! It's going to be great;)

I can't wait till i actually start losing weight! :grumble:

I've been thinking about this for the last couple of weeks as I start Lipotrim tomorrow. This is what I've come up with:-

1. My children have never said anything, infact quite the reverse but I can't help thinking they must be a bit embarrased about my size so I'd love to not be the biggest Mum in the playground.
2. I'd love to just blend in and feel normal!
3. I'd love to be able to run (without all the banging flesh noises!)

I'd like to be truely happy again and not hide away. I'd also like to look good riding my horses, rather than them looking like they should be riding me lol!

Not to get snide comments off people and get fantastic comments like you look great how do you stay so slim :)

This is one thing I am doing for me. I want to be healthy for me. I want to feel better about my appearance for me. I want to build in confidence and be more comfortable in my own skin. Its about learning to treat my body with respect and looking after it.

I do have to say that I also get a boost from others saying they can see me looking healthier and well done for sticking to it too. I am trying to go out with people a bit more which often means having to watch others eat food while I have herbal tea or coffee or water and shake. I am glad I am sticking to it - I really want to get healthy now.

I just want to be able move around more without having pain also be there to enjoy my kids while they are still young enough as they grow to quick a bit like me and my weight in the past

Children's little Christmas play - I'll be able to wear a nice casual winter dress with tights and I'll be feeling great:)

Out of the group of yummy mummies all the others are size 8 and 10 and I'm 18.

I will fit in, I will not be the fat one on the end of the photo

Back