motivational thread... What is your loss in comparisons?

I have the same as my 3 year old goddaughter weighs. I was telling her mum that I had 'lost' Madeleine - at which point a little voice said "It's OK Auntie Andi - I'm here!!!!!!".
I told her mum that if I ever have an "I'm giving up" moment, to make me carry Madeleine for 30 mins!!!

hahaha I have lost nearily an elephant penis too!!!
in real terms for me, I have lost more than my daugher, shes 3 stone 7 and looking on that list before an average human head too!!

amazing really!

my motivation is I started in a snug size 20 and now just bought a fitted size 12 dress (my dream dress too!)

Helen xxx

Hey, I've lost a chihuahua! D'rather think of it as five packs of butter though. Just think, only two weeks ago that was spread all over me...ew....:p!

Some fab losses here laydeez and gents - can't wait till I can say I've lost an elephant's tackle too!
ZXXXXXXXXXXX

I have lost almost a skinny person in weight! 9 stone (almost!)

ive thunked about this before,
can you imagine a person whos never had a weight problem suddenly having to carry all that extra weight around , theyd destroy there knees, there backs, there sex lives lol,

but weve done it for years and cos it went on gradual we didnt really notice till it was too late,

ive been big a long time, with the strength of my legs i should be able to leg press a small cornish village !

i like the one where you compare your weight loss to sausages (i love sausages!!!) and 8 sausages = 1 lb (your standard pack of bangers is a lb!)

So 44lbs x 8 sausages = 352 sausages.......!!!!

crikey....thats a big barbecue!!!! xxxx

Hey Ellebear, I love that comparison. I've lost 40 sausages! Really brings it home doesn't it? All those bangers...

ZXXXXXXXXX

Lol these losses are amazing and we should all be proud of ourselves!

x

ive lost;
192 eggs, donuts or sausages
11 1/2 bags of sugar
2 bald eagles
or 3 human heads WTF????

im actually aiming for a 2mth old horse, now thats a good way to describe it if people ask "how are you doing on your diet"

Back