Motivator for anyone new to SW.

Kikikisses

Silver Member
Wanted to post to say all you new people (and old) this eating plan will have you set for good, you won't feel like you're dieting at all when you're settled in.

There have been ups and downs and to be honest in the first few weeks it felt like in 6 months I'd be back to naughty food and be bored but... no!

Slimming World will keep it's end of the bargain and in 6 months you could be a stone lighter, 2 stones lighter or more! Just think if you can put that bit of work in you could be saying good bye to your weight hang ups :)

So any one who has just started just hang in, it gets easier and even if you fall off that wagon it's not far to get back on it. I feel a little sad when I see so many posts of people feeling it'll never work for them so here's a little push to say keep going!

I have never for one minute thought SW would not work.

Have people posted to say it doesn't work for them ?

I have lost over 3 stones so far and for me it is a way of life. The bonus has been feeling so well and so many small, niggly things disappearing whilst I have done SW. My GERD no longer exists, so that is one lot of medication less.

After years of treatment for a terminal illness I now feel I could conquer the world thanks to SW and my own perseverance.

I have just had an STS week and was so grateful to have my cyber friends on here to come to for advice. Advice that will be followed.

I agree with you wholeheartedly and love the way you have expressed yourself " you keep your part of the bargain etc " A Lovely way to put it over but I really do not remember seeing many if any people moaning that SW doesn't work for them.
Quite the opposite in fact.

Thank you for the push, but like you I am a total devotee of SW.

Glad to hear it has benefitted your health fillymum :D

I often see posts about people feeling demotivated or like it'll never work for them as they have struggled to get started, just wanted to let them know there is light at the end of the tunnel :) even during the loss. Getting to target would be lovely but being half way is already giving great results.

great post - i think of all the diets/eating plans ive been on i LOVE SW as i can keep going when ive lost weight - its so easy i just wish i had done it before!!! xxx

Glad to hear it has benefitted your health fillymum :D

I often see posts about people feeling demotivated or like it'll never work for them as they have struggled to get started, just wanted to let them know there is light at the end of the tunnel :) even during the loss. Getting to target would be lovely but being half way is already giving great results.

Oh how right that is. I still have another stone and a bit to go and walk round with so much more confidence. Goodness knows what I will be like when I reach goal lol.

Your post was excellent and exactly what you intended it to be, a motivator. Though I must have missed the few unhappy ones.

great post - i think of all the diets/eating plans ive been on i LOVE SW as i can keep going when ive lost weight - its so easy i just wish i had done it before!!! xxx

Just how I fell too E.B. it is not a diet just a way of eating. One that allows you so much freedom.

Back