Mousse for 2 syns!

sugar_lipswales

Silver Member
I've just had the Options White Choc and Raspberry with Total 0% with sweetener and a few drops of vanilla and I was in heaven until the bowl was empty! Literally thought angels were dancing on my tongue lol! And at only 2 syns the whole lot I could have some more later if I wanted!

Sounds really nice. I might have to hit the shops later to get some Total. I tried the Quark version of this and it was yakky. Did you use the whole pot?

The Total 0% has a slightly more firm mousse like texture to it, oh and btw no one bother with the jazzy ginger Options, it's vile! Way too strong! But definately try the white choc and raspberry one!

Mmmm sounds yummy ! Will give it a go tonight as have some total 0% in the fridge

oh the coconut sounds lovely, i've never saw that :(. xx

Tried it with the 0% total last night and it was nice. x

I had a pot of Total 0% loitering in my fridge so I just added a Horlicks Heavenly Amaretto sachet (2 syns) and some sweetner .... not sure what it is meant to taste like as first time on this flavour sachet AND with Total 0% - edible but may not bother again.....

Jill

I do this but with some Quark! It's really nice with berries - bit cheesecake-ish! :)

Back