Mousse mix jelly

Does no one have any advice on this is the mousse mix just ordinary gelatine or is if a special ons specifically for LL

Sorry Andy no idea. I've bought the lighter life one and if it's something I like I'll ask in my group and look at ingredients. If in doubt ask your llc. Sorry not to be more helpful. Hope yr journey is going well :)

Journey is going great I reckon iv about 10 weeks till I start my RTM that way il have it finished in time to get my Xmas dinner I really thought it would have took far longer to lose my weight iv been on LL now for 6 months on the 20th July and iv lost 12.5st the help in this forum helps alot as I never really get to have much of the counciling as I'm the only bloke doing LL around me I'd have to travel 50 miles to get to a meeting so I just get to popins and chat to the councillor 1-1

12.5 stone??? Wow, you must feel amazing!!!:happy096:

The gelatine you would need is hydrogenated (I think) - the kind that dissolves instantly in cold liquid. I suspect that the usual supermarket stuff is different and comes in little sheets. No idea if you can use this kind for make-a-mousse, too.

I was just curious as if I get the mousse mix and the water flavouring it's £88 and that's alot ever week

I find the mousse mix lasts for 2 or 3 weeks. Unless you use it for every pack, it should go more then a week, if that helps any. :)

I was under the impression you should only use it in 1 pack a day anyway... so yeah, should last way longer than a week... :)

xx

Oooh, don't know about grams... just 2 level teaspoons per food pack. I've never used it 7 days in a row, so don't know how long it'd last that way! Guess time will tell eh?

;) xx

Back