Mousse Question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lilac, 16 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Lilac

Lilac Full Member

After you've made up a pack with a mix a mousse how quickly do you have to eat it?

I tend to make mine up with 200ml of water as it's just too solid otherwise, but that gives me a really big bowlful that I struggle to eat in one go. I could split the pack in two (I mix the mix a mousse with the powder in the packet), but then I'd probably end up with all the mix a mouse in one half!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Probably best to eat it that day, but I should imagine it would be okay the next day...just might set a little more.
  4. Lilac

Lilac Full Member

Thanks for that - being realistic it'll probably be in my tummy long before the next day! If it sets a little more that's fine - with 200ml water it's kind of angel delight consistency anyway. Will put it to set in two bowls tomorrow :)
  5. YummyMummy04

YummyMummy04 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Mine doesnt stay around for more than 5 minutes! lol yummy in my tummy!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.