mousse

I loved the Butterscotch one (I think it was called that!) taste like Angel Delight!

choc mint, choc mint, choc mint

i find the texture improves if i stir it in the fridge every 5 minutes, comes out lovely and smooth!

toffee and walnut or butterscotch - agree with Caroline, it tastes like Angel Delight yummm

Chocolate all the way through SS - (perhaps with a little bit extra fat-free cocoa powder:busted:) but now I'm moving up the plans I can put some sugar free jelly with the mousse so vanilla with orange or lemon or fruits of the forest mousse with raspberry jelly :drool:

okay- i have never made mousse yet, i have only ever used the MOM for making jelly... which i love :) does the MOM really make a difference to the shakes? surely its not like normal mousse??? xxx

Sorry hun thats my fault for making it different!! MAM, mix a mousse xxx

This MAM will definitely get added to my next CD order.

When I was a little girl my mum used to work two set nights a week, so my dad was responsible for getting the dinner ready on a Saturday evening. We used to have butterscotch (maybe strawberry for a change) Angel Delight; dad would have liked blancmange but this was easier to make.

MAM will make a nice trip down memory lane!

I don't think I could have managed without my mousses - makes the shakes go sooooo much further and it's nice to eat with a spoon for a change

Have you tried adding a bit more water? Do you use a blender? I used to leave it in the blender for a few minutes.

how much water do you use? i know it says to use 150ml of water and a scoop of MAM but for me this sets like thick jelly

i use 250ml of water and i mix the shake powder and the MAM together first before blending for a minute
i then stir it once in the bowl and i stir it every few minutes in the fridge for a velvety texture, its a tiny bit of heaven

Back