Mouth spray required!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by TracyE, 10 September 2007 Social URL.

1. TracyE

TracyE Member

Diet:
    I called a LL counsellor cos I want to start it asap so I can see the difference by Christmas.
    Hi Everyone,

Here I am at day 5 and I am really hungry and weak but still determined! This site is really helping to keep me going.

I have a job interview tomorrow (not a big deal - just a part-time job) but my mouth tastes like something died there. Can anyone recommend a good spray or should I get a wee bottle of mouthwash? I don't want to take in any carbs or anything without realising.

Thank you for your help

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Gold Spot is available from chemists and was my life saver at the beginning of cd:D

Good luck with the interview:)

4. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Good luck with the job interveiw

When i started cd i used a mouth spray from superdrugs & as lenny says it was a life saver

5. TracyE

TracyE Member

Diet:
    I called a LL counsellor cos I want to start it asap so I can see the difference by Christmas.
    Thank you - I will buy that today in my luch hour. As you both have great weight losses it obviously works!

And thank you for the good luck wishes for the interview. I will let you know how I get on.

6. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yes I use gold spot too after seeing it recommended on here. Just dont do what I did and spray 5 or 6 times all at once on your first go ... lol

7. TracyE

TracyE Member

Diet:
    LOL missymoo

Thanks for the tip!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.