***MOVE-IT MONDAY DAILY THREAD***

well the ot has finally put the order thru for a high low profiling bed so eventually i wont have to spend the evening with a 5 year old strapped to my chest to keep her safe

also got an appointment to see her gastro consultant next week as it seems she has gut dismotility despite the extra meds

have developed a few phoriosis patches, only ever flares up with stress so hopefully with a few things starting to be sorted it will die down again

Friend was ill so didn't get here with my skirt - but no rush. I am hoping a parcel from my mum will arrive tomorrow with another skirt :)

Its like Christmas at your household Alexice, new clothes, parcels arriving, singing and dancing around the kitchen, lol, you are having way too much fun on a VLCD! x

lol I have to have some sort of fun! As for the parcels - lol it's my ebay buying. I buy things and have them sent to my mum in UK and then she sends them on to me here. I like to have parcels arriving - keeps me happy! Between Amazon and ebay I keep myself amused.

Back