Moving from cambridge to atkins

weddingbelle

Hi everyone! i've decided to move over from cambridge to atkins as I simply cant afford to pay for the shakes at the mo and have a couple of crazy weekends (one of which is my hen do to spain!!) so i know i wouldn't stick to plan. At least with Atkins I have options. So have lost 17lb in 5 weeks on cambridge so hoping to just stay in ketosis and go straight over. Has anyone had experience of this and will it work or will I get the terrible headaches etc again that took 2 weeks to go when I started cambridge?
I've done Atkins before and only lasted 9 days as I felt so terrible with the headaches etc. I've overcome them now with cambridge so can see the diet being a much better way forward now.
Also how is everyone doing? I will be weighing in on a wednesday...wish me luck xxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck! There are a few people around who transitioned from vlcds, I'm sure someone will show up to help you out there.

Hey chick i went awol :( back now though and doing cambridge again! Ate loads doing atkins and felt like a big lump of grease myself so yet again it didnt work for me :(. Been back on cambridge since last thurs and had only put on 3lb on my hen weekend lol. starving again now though argh!! How are u getting on? xx

Back