moving from cd to calorie counting..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mils, 22 March 2010 Social URL.

1. mils

mils Full Member

I've got enough CD packs to last for a couple of weeks and then I have decided I am going to begin a calorie counting diet.

Just wondered if anyone could recommend what types of food I should be eating to make sure I don't gain too many pounds in the transistion?

Last edited: 22 March 2010
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

mainly protein hun, stay away from carbs initially, and introduce them gradually x
  4. cindersmcphee

cindersmcphee Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    You should maybe try 810 and 1000 for a week instead of jumping from ss to normal eating. I am also stopping Cambridge as going for minor op. Did 810 last week and doing 1000 this week and then have 6 packs left, so going to have 1 pack a day and calorie count for last 6 days. Then will be off cambridge and calorie counting with good healthy choices and no bad carbs
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.