Moving from lipotrim/exante

Lenni

Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you moved over from lipotrim or exante? Ive been on both and am currently on exante but want to come off it. I'm just trying to figure out which diet is the best option.

Thanks all, Lennie

I have just started SW after a long time on cambridge , so very similar ! I gained about 8 lb which is the norm for me when I start back on carbs , so was expecting it , although I am sticking to red days for a while as its limited carbs .
You have to accept that you will have a gain the first week whatever diet you move to , you are replacing the carb stores which also store water so dont get upset with a gain , but after the first week ( or even 2 ) you should start to see the weight dropping again as long as you stick to plan , i would recommend staying low carb to start with and gradually introduce them over a few weeks , start with low GI carbs so a little bit of brown rice / pasta / bread, sweet potato etc and build the amounts up gradually

hope that helps :)

Wow determinator what a fantastic weight loss! I'm on lipotrim at the mo, only day 6 but already thinking of what diet to continue with! I've done SW before and its a fab diet so will do it again i reckon when I have had enough of LT which prob wont be too long! How did you manage to stay so focused on the CD? Did you do a refeed on CD before starting SW?x

hi Nikki , I started on lipotrim before I discovered the joy of the shakes and bars on Cambridge !!! How did I stay focused ?? i think I just got in the zone and put my head down and focused ..... the first 6 stone was easy peasy ...... then I started messing around a little and the last few stone have taken longer than they should have !!!
Cambridge is a 7 step programme ( which is another reason I liked it over lipotrim ) so yes i went up the stages from SS ( 3 shakes , 450 calories a day ) to 810 calories , then 1000 , its importnat to introduce carbs slowly , and be aware that you will have a gain and dont let it upset you ..... red days are great for me at the moment to keep carbs to a minimum :D

Back