Moving house and doing CD?

RuthG

Gold Member
We're moving house in a couple of months time, and I'm worried I'm not going to be able to stick with CD whilst in the middle of it all.

Anyone else moved whilst on CD?

Yes ... me!!!

It's fine hun I promise;). Just make sure you are organised each day with your packs and try and stick to having them a fixed times. Helps to keep some kind of order amongst the chaos!!! Strangely too being in control of food ie. packs has kept me quite sane over the last couple of weeks. Hopefully it will have the same effect on you!!

I have also found the bars and tetras a god send. You can have them on the go and no need to find the blender/glass etc ;).

Decide that you WANT to do it during the move and you will be grand!! :D

Best of luck with it!!
xx

Thanks Dobbie!

I'm so worried that I'll cheat, but I'll give my husband strict instructions not to let me cheat!

I can't wait to move though!

It's such an exciting time :D don't let it ruin your weight loss journey - use the positive/happy experience to help you on your way!! No point caving in, getting more stressed and then feeling rubbish. There's really no need!! If you can CD and move you can do anything!!!

Are you moving far? Bigger/smaller house??

x

i havn't moved but i would also recomend the use of bars/ tetra's, they're so versatile & murphys law says you WON'T be able to find your blender when you need it ! keep your supplies where you know they are ie in the car.
good luck
xx

i bet you will be ok, and all the work you will be doing lifting and carrying boxes will help your loss. It can be such an exciting time. I hate moving house to much stuff not enough space.

Back