moving house

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by tatty head, 13 May 2007 Social URL.

1. tatty head

tatty head Full Member

Hiya all,

I have begun to make movements to sell my house got as far as valuations thinking plenty of time to do it no hurry then today i viewed a house fell in love with it but now i am panicking because i havent put my house up yet havent seen anyone about extending my mortgage obviously i will get onto these things but my question is can i put an offer in now (as you may have guessed i have never done this before ) Advise me miniminners i dont wanna lose my dream house :( xxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    I am sorry but I wouldnt have a clue....hope someone who has a clue will be along shortly.

Hope things fall into place for you

4. tatty head

tatty head Full Member

5. tatty head

tatty head Full Member

Thanks Sonkie,
    I hope so too xxx

6. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    No worries.

7. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    think you can but u really need to get yours on the market why isnt it on market yet if youve been viewing houses ??

8. Redpam

Redpam Living the Life

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    There is nothing to stop you putting in an offer but whether the vendors will accept it if you have not got a buyer for yours is up to them. In England anyone can make an offer because it is not legally binding like in Scotland I believe. Sometimes people make an offer and then have second thoughts. Thats why vendors prefer someone who has a buyer for their own house. Hope you understand this garble. Head not in a good place at the mo.

Good luck

9. tatty head

tatty head Full Member

Thanks Kitty,
    We viewed a few houses in the area we are hoping to move to and didnt expect to find a house that ticked all the boxes and would be gutted to lose this one ! xxx

10. tatty head

tatty head Full Member

Thanks Pam,
    That makes perfect sense, i am hopeful that ours will be on the market and sold very soon wish me luck lol xxx

Hope you head is back in place very soon ;) xxx

11. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    weve got the estate agents coming round on tues to take photos and to measure up to put ours on the market weve moving back down south and renting already had the valuation

12. Redpam

Redpam Living the Life

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Good luck with selling your house Tattyhead. If you stay positive you will get the house you want.

Our house will be going on the market in the next few weeks. We are going to downsize as we are already buying a house in Portugal but I want to keep a house here in case we ever need to return home. Also renting it out will give us extra income for our retirement in Portugal

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.