Moving to Exante for 28 days (hopefully)

FattyMcBigbum

Gold Member
Hey guys, I'm happy with my progress on Slim Fast and like I've said before it's the best diet I've ever been on, but it's not quite quick enough right now. I went to a theme park just over a week ago and the pictures and film from there have really upset me. I woke up on Monday feeling really low and feeling like I need to do something fast. I've decided to join the 28 day challenge by Exante and if I can stick to it, I'll be back in 28 days, if not I'll be back in a few days.

Take care x

Aww best of luck!! Let us know how you get on! I'm weighing myself later on this week as I've had a naughty wkend with in laws and its my hubby's bday today. Also my girlie time so generally not a good time for my first weigh in!! :) I'll be back on slimfast tomorrow though & will weigh in on thurs. fingers crossed for us all - we can do it!!

Thanks hun. It's my last Slim Fast weigh in in the morning and then I'll start Exante for 28 days. I even managed to get to the gym today for the first time in years and managed to burn 300+ calories :D

As long as you've had fun and you're jumping straight back into it, it's all good. I'm sure you'll have a fab result on Thursday, I'm looking forward to seeing your numbers :D x

Back