Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Moving to Exante

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Magi, 11 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Magi

Magi Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(15.96%)
    Diet:
    Exante previously lipotrim
    Hi everyone!!
    Just moved to exante from lipotrim. I have lost 20lbs on Lipotrim so far. Exante looks appealing as you get a lot more flavours and much cheaper too. I hope to continue with the same rate of loss.
    Have a great day!:character00238:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fittp00

fittp00 Penny

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good move Magi. I'm only new to Exante but I did Lighterlife and found that VLCDs really work for me. Not having to pressure yourself to go to a counsellor each week really appealed to me with Exante. I find the soups and shakes really nice, although I know some people aren't so keen. I've not tried the bars as I remember from Lighterlife days that they made me more hungry. Best of luck, great losses so far.

4. zeldas

zeldas Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.53%)
    Diet:
    LPT now Exante
    Hi Magi,

I switched over from Lipotrm a few weeks ago, and so glad that I did. You have alot more choice, and its soooo much cheaper :)

Your weight loss results will just be as good :). I had a sneaking peak this morning (weight day Saturday) and lost another 4lbs :)

Good luck xx

5. fizzyfluff

fizzyfluff Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(7.47%)
    Diet:
    Juddd
    Morning, I did it to! Only found out about it by this site, they should advertise more!

63lb to lose. WI 1-4: -19. WI5, -2. WI6, +1. 43lbs to go

6. Magi

Magi Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(15.96%)
    Diet:
    Exante previously lipotrim
    Thank you girls. I am happy I switched. So far I have tried the flapjack and and the thai chicken soup...they taste great for a meal replacement. Even the quality of the packaging is so much better than lipotrim. Great weight loss Emma! Fizzy that is true. I found out through this website too and was kinda suspicious first but then i saw people who lost incredible amount on it and decided to go ahead. Good luck to us all!

7. lauryn

lauryn Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(5.03%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Welcome Magi :) good choice, so far I am loving exante!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.