Moving to Exante

Magi

Hi everyone!!
Just moved to exante from lipotrim. I have lost 20lbs on Lipotrim so far. Exante looks appealing as you get a lot more flavours and much cheaper too. I hope to continue with the same rate of loss.
Have a great day!:character00238:

Good move Magi. I'm only new to Exante but I did Lighterlife and found that VLCDs really work for me. Not having to pressure yourself to go to a counsellor each week really appealed to me with Exante. I find the soups and shakes really nice, although I know some people aren't so keen. I've not tried the bars as I remember from Lighterlife days that they made me more hungry. Best of luck, great losses so far.

Hi Magi,

I switched over from Lipotrm a few weeks ago, and so glad that I did. You have alot more choice, and its soooo much cheaper :)

Your weight loss results will just be as good :). I had a sneaking peak this morning (weight day Saturday) and lost another 4lbs :)

Good luck xx

Morning, I did it to! Only found out about it by this site, they should advertise more!

63lb to lose. WI 1-4: -19. WI5, -2. WI6, +1. 43lbs to go

Thank you girls. I am happy I switched. So far I have tried the flapjack and and the thai chicken soup...they taste great for a meal replacement. Even the quality of the packaging is so much better than lipotrim. Great weight loss Emma! Fizzy that is true. I found out through this website too and was kinda suspicious first but then i saw people who lost incredible amount on it and decided to go ahead. Good luck to us all!

Back