Moving to SW from VLCD (Cambridge)

cece12

Hello all I've have been on the Cambridge Weight Plan for just over a week and have pretty much lost a stone! However I cannot swallow the products which has left me going the whole day without eating so I have come to the decision of coming back to Slimming World.

Just wondering if anyone else has done this and if they have any tips at avoiding a big gain in my first week. I'm not going to join a group until the end of next week but I will spend the time in between reintroducing food to my diet- mainly meat.

Any tips would be very much appreciated. I really want to keep going I have to! :) xxx

The majority of what you have lost will be excess water, so as long as you keep yourself hydrated you shouldnt see too much of a difference. Slimming World is great because you can fill yourself up on lots of super free & free foods, but coming from a vlcd you are right about needing to ease yourself back into eating food because it can cause horrendous pain going from one extreme to the other. I've done Cambridge before & you have definitely made the right decision to swap back, it was an awful diet that ruined my digestive system for well over a year. SW all the way! Good luck :) xx

The majority of what you have lost will be excess water, so as long as you keep yourself hydrated you shouldnt see too much of a difference. Slimming World is great because you can fill yourself up on lots of super free & free foods, but coming from a vlcd you are right about needing to ease yourself back into eating food because it can cause horrendous pain going from one extreme to the other. I've done Cambridge before & you have definitely made the right decision to swap back, it was an awful diet that ruined my digestive system for well over a year. SW all the way! Good luck :) xx

Thanks Lulubee :) definitely going to keep up with the water to stay hydrated. I'm really looking forward to starting SW :) xx

Back