Moving to Warrington Cheshire.

I live near Warrington.It's a nice town. If you move near Birchwood you'll literally be 10 minutes down the motorway from the Liverpool/ Manchester/Trafford Centre too - so you can help him spend all his extra money!!! XXX

Yeah it is in birchwood! he is going t be working for the innovation and corporate it section of the DWP. The think tank basically!!

Hi I live in Warrington I moved here 30yrs ago from Scotland and I love it we have a great new town centre shopping centre and lots of friendly cafe bars and taco bars etc a great nite life and lovely people I hope your move went well and you are now settled into your new life Linda x

Ooooo congrats, I moved from Devon (Paignton) to be with huby, also moved approx 250 miles but in a totally different direction to somewhere no where near as nice as cheshire lol

However 6 years later I am still here and although often homesick (you really cant beat Devon) I have a nice little life here, people soon get talking and before you know it you will have stacks of new mates

Wishing you lots of luck x

Hi, congratulations to you and your other half, that's an amazing promotion!

My mum & dad live about 10 minutes walk from Birchwood (in Locking Stumps, known locally as Legoand because of the shape of the houses) and really like it there. They've lived there for 20 years now and I always enjoy going to see them and we walk over to the Birchwood shopping centre all the time.

The great thing about Birchwood is the train service into Manchester & Liverpool. We moved there as a family when I was 16 and I left home at 18 to go to uni so only lived there for a couple of years but it was fantastic for shopping and clubbing. The train also takes you into Warrington which has improved so much over the years, it's recently had a new shopping centre built and is much smarter.

Transport links to Birchwood are really good so you can have your pick of places to live.

Best of luck to you both, how exciting :).

I have to say every time we drive up the M6 it starts raining so you might miss the better weather in the south :raincloud: !

Back