• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Moving to WW from Cd

Kippaxmum

Back on the wagon
S: 14st0lb C: 13st3lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.8 Loss: 0st11lb(5.61%)
Hi All,
I'm thinking of moving from CD to WW. I have around 2 stone to lose to get to my goal weight and was wondering if there was anyone on here who has gone from CD to WW sucessfully. I feel ready for it now more than anything.
I have worked out from the WW site I will be allowed 19 points per day but wasn't sure what this was in terms of food - its a long time since i have done WW and I know its all changed.
Any tips appreciated
Donna
xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi KM, your points allowance and how much you get for it depends on what you eat. There is a thread for menus started this morning and a few people have posted on that, that would maybe give you an idea.

As for transferring from CD, if you are still in ketosis, its likely you may have a STS or a slight gain but scales will start moving again.

S: 16st6lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st3lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 5st8lb(33.91%)
Hi KM

I have recently moved... but not directly... i had a few weeks break after cd before starting WW.

I am on 19 points

today i have had

Breakfast... porridge made with mik n water 2
ww toast with laughing cow cheese spread 1

snack ww cooki bites with a cup of coffee 1.5

lunch 3 slices ww bread 2
tuna small tin 1
2 spoons sweetcorn .5
ww mayo .5
apple .5

snack rainbow drops .5

dinner 1/2 jar sains soup 1.5
ww bread 1 slice .5
free salad
ww mayo .5
sainsb choc pudding n sauce 3

i still have 3.5 points... plus 1.5 activity points

Sez

has started again!!
I have done both LL & CD in the past, with initially great results! I did have a break between my last foray into CD & starting WW.

I was dead chuffed in my first week to lose 5lb AND to have eaten like a normal person!!!!

Best of luck!!

Kippaxmum

Back on the wagon
Ooh, looking forward to this now. Thanks all.

Have been out & stocked up on fruit & vegetables. Just need to remember how to cook now!

xxx

hi donna
i also changed from cd to ww, i didnt have a break and sts for 1 week then started to lose anywhere from 1lb to 3lb per week, that was in the 2nd week of august and have gone from 12st 13lb to 10st 12lb!!
i feel that because i didnt have a break even the bland low fat foods tasted nice, and also i have never felt hungry on the points as i had been used to only 3 shakes a day i also started on 19 points.
i find ww points so easy and not the torture of cd.
good luck on your weight loss journey
carol

Kippaxmum

Back on the wagon
Thanks for that Carol, I went to join the class last night but it appears to have stopped running! Have to find another one that is NOT on a Tuesday! All the classes in my area seem to be on a Tuesday grrr (I work late)
Have found one to try to get to tomorrow so will see how we get on. Have been eating low cal/fat stuff & staying away from carbs but have already had my gain lol so the first week should be a loss :)

nice to know it can be done. Where abouts are you? I see your in the NE?
xx

Sez

has started again!!
Prob sounds obvious but have you put yr postcode into the WW website to search for classes near you?

It cam up with loads for me, and even one I could attend!!! (LOL!! That is an evening one!!!)

Good luck!

S: 10st9lb C: 9st9lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 1st0lb(9.4%)
I've just moved from CD to WW. I joined on Monday so we'll see how it goes.

Kippaxmum

Back on the wagon
Quick update from me. I managed to get to the Wednesday class & joined up and even did the monthly pass thing.
First weigh in tomorrow so will report & let you know how I get on.
Not expecting great things but have been under my points limit and even managed to get a few bonus points chucked in there
xx

S: 26st10lb C: 25st9lb G: 12st2lb BMI: 54.6 Loss: 1st1lb(4.01%)
Hiya hun, I only managed 5 days on CD :( although I wish I could have continued. I started WW on Sunday and I have not gain a pound. Although Im finding it hard to eat plus Im scared I will go back into old habits. So I had about 16 points yday and Ive had 7 so far. And Im meant to have 31 eeekk. Going to up the points by the weekend. Im just trying to control the hunger pangs before I go back to 31 points. Good luck hun xx