moving up plans or leaving??

rainbow27

Hello
i hope someone can help me. Due to
Unforeseen circumstances (my car breaking down and costing near 700 to fix) I can no longer afford doing sole source on CD I have looked at my book and see I could do 1000 + 2 shakes a day or 1500 + 1 shake a day I could manage the 1500 and maybe manage to 1000.. as I do want to keep up with cd as opposed to leaving completely however would I be allowed to move up the plan straight away or would i have to move up the plans gradually.. if this is the case I cant continue the 40 a week bill for my packs. Im seeing my councillor tonight so I will have to say to her im just wanting to have all the facts in front of me before I can say to her.

thank you

Hi !
Obviously you need to take your CDC's advice, but I would not advise going straight from SS to 1000 or 1500.
Could you afford to do 1 week 810, then move to 1000 plan, as this way you would be gradually reintroducing carbs, which is ideally what you need to do ?
CAROLYN

i could do 810 this week and then move to 1000 next week really i have to do this i cant afford the full ss a week.
thanks

Have you calculated how much you have/would spend a week on "normal" food? I found Ive actually SAVED money doing SS compared with my weekly tescos shop!

i have saved too compared to my shop, we usually spend about 80-90 on shopping this week i only spent 35 x

Back