moving up plans or leaving??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by rainbow27, 15 April 2009 Social URL.

1. rainbow27

rainbow27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.8%)
    Diet:
    eat less move more!& mixing it up high protien & shakes
    Hello
    i hope someone can help me. Due to
    Unforeseen circumstances (my car breaking down and costing near 700 to fix) I can no longer afford doing sole source on CD I have looked at my book and see I could do 1000 + 2 shakes a day or 1500 + 1 shake a day I could manage the 1500 and maybe manage to 1000.. as I do want to keep up with cd as opposed to leaving completely however would I be allowed to move up the plan straight away or would i have to move up the plans gradually.. if this is the case I cant continue the 40 a week bill for my packs. Im seeing my councillor tonight so I will have to say to her im just wanting to have all the facts in front of me before I can say to her.

thank you

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CAROLYN

CAROLYN CWP CONSULTANT

Hi !
    Obviously you need to take your CDC's advice, but I would not advise going straight from SS to 1000 or 1500.
    Could you afford to do 1 week 810, then move to 1000 plan, as this way you would be gradually reintroducing carbs, which is ideally what you need to do ?
    CAROLYN

4. rainbow27

rainbow27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.8%)
    Diet:
    eat less move more!& mixing it up high protien & shakes
    i could do 810 this week and then move to 1000 next week really i have to do this i cant afford the full ss a week.
    thanks

5. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Have you calculated how much you have/would spend a week on "normal" food? I found Ive actually SAVED money doing SS compared with my weekly tescos shop!

6. slimmeplease

slimmeplease Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.2%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i have saved too compared to my shop, we usually spend about 80-90 on shopping this week i only spent 35 x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.