Moving up the plans

daisy2002

I'm roughly 1st 5lbs away from getting to a bmi of 25. My CD has said that i should start moving up the plans when i'm 1st away from a bmi of 25.

Just a couple of questions if i may :D

* Do i have to start moving up the plans soon or could i start moving up when i actually get to a bmi of 25?
I still feel that i have quite a way to go before i feel comfortable in myself.

* Do you gain any weight when you move onto SS+?
My weight losses aren't very good anyway so i'm worried that adding either milk or a 200cal meal to my daily intake will make my losses even smaller or make me gain weight. I really don't want the losses to get any smaller.

* On SS+ are you knocked out of ketosis?
Is anyone whose on SS+ hungry?

I really feel quite happy on SS at the moment & don't really want to introduce foods just yet.

Just a couple of questions if i may :D

* Do i have to start moving up the plans soon or could i start moving up when i actually get to a bmi of 25?

It's up to you really, though it's a good idea to so SS+ for about a week before BMI25. So, I would move someone up when they got to about 3 to 4lbs before BMI 25.

* Do you gain any weight when you move onto SS+?

Not usually. It's very similar to SS.

* On SS+ are you knocked out of ketosis?
Is anyone whose on SS+ hungry?

It would depend on how carb sensitive you are, but I don't remember hearing of anyone being knocked out on SS+. Some come out on 810, but even out of ketosis, on 810, most don't get too hungry

I really feel quite happy on SS at the moment & don't really want to introduce foods just yet.

Stick with SS for longer then. Have a word with your CDC and see if she has a reason for wanting you to move up earlier. Officially, you don't have to.

Thanks for answering my questions, you're a star :D
I will speak to my CDC & say that i'd rather move to SS+ when i'm nearer to a BMI of 25. At the moment i feel very happy plodding along with my shakes & can't get enough of my veg soup :eek: :D , it tastes so good.

Thanks again.

Daisy, you've done amazinly well, well done. Whatever plan you are on, you will get to goal! because you obviously want it enough!

Daisy our stats are so similar. Can I ask, at your goal weight, what do you predict your clothes size to be? What clothes size were you when you began? and what are you now? Hope you don't mind me asking, very cheeky I know on a first post together LOL
Mine start 18/20, now 14, at 10st hoping 12? but not really sure where I'm going, hense the question.

Thank you.

Of course i don't mind you asking.

When i started i was about a size 20. I'm currently in a size 14 & when i weigh myself tomorrow i'm hoping i'll be about 11st 11lbs.
I'd really like to get to 9st 6lbs, i'll feel better in myself then.

When i was between 9st 6lbs - to around 10st 4lbs a few years ago i was a size 12.

Good luck with your journey to 'slimdom' ;)

Thankyou. That's what I was hoping you to say, a size 12 is what |I'm aiming for. Well done so far and good luck with the rest of the journey.

Back