Moving Up

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by shelz, 9 September 2009 Social URL.

1. shelz

shelz Silver Member

Should this be done after a full week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Enough

Enough Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.53%)
    Diet:
    SW
    sorry, shelz, I don't get your question...?

4. shelz

shelz Silver Member

when you move up plans. Is it best to do it after a full week, say 8 exact weeks after begining? or is 7 and a half weeks acceptable? Make sence?

I also need to add I dont know whether to go from SS to SS+ or from SS to 810. Help please?

5. Enough

Enough Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.53%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I suspect it's an individual thing and you're probably best chatting with your CDC about it.. I've done each plan weekly myself.. so each week I chat with my CDC about what's right for that week.. I've never jumped from SS to 810.. this is the order (but each one's been several weeks):

started on 810 (preparation)
    then SS+ (preparation)
    then SS (the real thang)
    then SS+ (prefered being on SS+)
    then 810 (for health reasons - had to)
    then return to SS+ (once I could)
    then 810.. (in prep for month's hols in asia)
    now back to SS+ (hopefully til I get to BMI 25 :) )
    then plan to go up at least a couple of weeks on each, if my weight will allow me to.. the longer I'm on each the better, so long as I don't loose too much weight on each :)

so.. that's my plan.. but we're all different, and we have different health/body/emotional needs.. so this has been very specific to me, and done with conversation with my CDC..

Hope that helps a little..

Vx

This sounds all over the place, but it's been carefully planned, and each one has been for many weeks and for good reasons.. always talked through with my CDC..

6. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    i went straight onto SS at the beginning, gone straight up from SS to 810 for a week, then back to SS.
    the only one i have wavered between midweek is SS/SS+ but never from SS/SS+ up to 810.
    hth

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.