MrC's better late than never diary

MrC

In truth I thought about doing my diary a couple of weeks ago when I first come across this forum but there seemed little point as I was already a good nine weeks into my diet. I was just going to detail my refeed in a couple of weeks time but as I've had such a great day today I felt compelled to post about it and could think of nowhere better than in a diary. I've kind of lost track of day / week numbers and I don't want to post here everyday (I'm too lazy for that) but as and when something good, bad or just plain ugly comes along I'll share it with any of you that are interested. So, here goes. . .

Today is my birthday :candle1: and although I'm not going out, not drinking and not eating I've had a great day already. (I'm 41 today but don't let that stop you telling me I only look 25 :8855:).

Hardly any of my clothes fit me any now that I've lost 46lbs and I thought I'd go into Birmingham to buy myself a new pair of jeans. I love Diesel jeans and went and bought myself a nice new pair of slim-fit with a 32" waist. My favourite pair of Diesel, which I struggled to squeeze into just after Xmas, are 36". I've managed to drop 2 jean sizes in three months and I think I was at school the last time I was this size.

I'm over the moon. Shoping for my summer gear will be so much easier now. :)

Well done you that's fantastic.... And happy birthday.

Ps. Never mind looking 25 I bet you feel 25!!

:birthday:

You've done so well hun and look great (i would ID you for alcohol ;)). It must feel great to buy new jeans in a smaller size, im going to London in August and ive decided to treat myself to some expensive jeans :)

Good luck on the rest of your journey and with re-feed.

:happy096:

xox

Happy birthday MrC.....(for yesterday)
I must say you do not look 41.....I was thinking 45 lol haha!!! :p
Honestly you look early 30's.....have a great year :)

Hey I just read your post properly! I just said to my husband last might I can't wait to get a slim pair of diesel jeans!!!
That's incredible you have gone down 2 sizes!!! I bet you had your catalogue pose on wearing them!!! Lol

I got told off for lying on one of the shelves, one of the security guards dragges me off a pedestal and put the mannequin back and I come a cropper when I forgot to step off the bottom of the escalators but I wasn't posing. Honest!

I'm not 'planning' on losing much more as such. I'm just waiting until I've completed my kitchen refit so I can start my refeed. Without a sink and oven it's a touch difficult to prepare food properly and making shakes in the bathroom is that bit easier!

I'm expecting to do another week after this one but it could be two or three. I did have a little peek at the scales today and I think I might have a nice suprise on my Tuesday weigh-in though.:scale:

Oh, and I'm in my 12th week now. I keep losing track of the days and weeks. :p

You have done so well 12 weeks wow MrC i hope i can stick at it until i reach goal. I think 8-12 weeks should be ok for me.

It's strange but ever since I went to bed last night my stomach has been growling. I've not had any belly rumbles since I started the diet but it's been constant now for a good twelve hours.

I've not had any shakes in that twelve hours admittedly but it still seems strange. I'm not at all uncomfortable - just LOUD!! :D

Anyone else had this problem?

My Tuesday weigh-in, which I decided to move to Wednesdays so as to be on LT delivery day at my pharmacists is now, hopefully, going to be tomorrow. Yep, they had no new stocks today and I WANT MY SOUPS! :mad:

It's lucky I had spare shakes really although I have decided that strawberry is now my least favourite flavour. They make me gag a bit.

Still, less than two weeks to go until refeed. YAY!

Good luck MrC! Here's hoping they have your soups! If they don't you could always throw a male tantrum at them ;)

xox

Hey MrC.....are you getting chucked of any more shop windows?!!!! :p

How'd you get on in your weigh in?
How you feeling about the diet coke thing? I'm not so sure i want to go back on it!!!!???
I'm actually so nervous about refeeding! I'm a picker!!!!!

:bliss::drool::woohoo:

I HAVE SOUP!!!!!

:gimi: :talk017:

Actually I have 2 weeks supply of LT now - 3/4 soup and 1/4 vanilla shakes. That should now see me through to my refeed. I'd been struggling with the strawberry shakes for the last two days.

Diet Coke is one thing I am really looking forward to but I'm not having any on my night out tomorrow. I'm staying 100% for the next fortnight so it'll be water for me.

I can cope without the picking I think and I intend to do the refeed for a fortnight. I'm going to do each day twice - maybe not the same food but the same quantities.

Even though I have my supplies I'll get weighed next week just for my records and so I can remind the pharmacy to make sure there's enough maintenance food in stock. I'm assuming that the maintenence sachets are the same for men and women, unlike the TFR ones.

Oh, and I lost 4lbs this week so that brings me to a nice round 50lbs in total. :scale:

Hurray! Now you can have a hissy fit about something else : )

Oh thank god you got ur soup.....drama queen lol
I'm planning to do refeed for 10 days to try and lose an extra few pounds for my night out!
Amazing loss MrC....50lbs that is unbelievable!!! Well done! X

Wow..50lbs. What a fantastic result. You must feel like a million dollars.
Alex :)

Back