MrJoshua's Weekly Weigh In (LT)

MrJoshua

Hi All

I started Lipotrim last week (Saturday 26th May 2008).

On the whole Week 1 went OK...
Monday (day 3) was terrible, couldn't string a sentence together properly and kept feeling dizzy, but day 4 and beyond have been fine.

Fell off the wagon on Friday night (drank lots of Vodka and had a chicken breast wrapped in bacon with a cheese and egg leafy salad YUM!), felt grim this morning so won't be drinking any more alcohol while on this plan.

My plan is (rightly or wrongly) to do LT properly during the week, as I actually find it fits in really well with my work/life, but then at the weekends to do LT in the day and have an ultra-low-carb meal at night IF I feel like it... If not, I'll just have another shake.

Anyway, I went back to be weighed this morning and had lost 11 pounds, so I'm pretty impressed with that.

So, this will be my weekly weigh in thread... I'll update it each week with my weight and will also note down what (if anything) I ate.

I appreciate that many folk will moan that I shouldn't eat anything at all apart from my LT, but I'm doing this my way, and if I don't see the results I want at my weekly weigh in, I'll change my tactics accordingly.

Start (26/04/2008): 19 stone 4 pounds
Week 1: 18 stone 7 pounds

Total Loss: 11 pounds

keep it up!!! what you are doing seems to be workin!:party0011:

great weight loss xx

Another week gone... 7 pounds lost!

I ate half a chicken at Nando's on Sunday night and had Bacon, Scrambled Egg and Cheese for breakfast on Wednesday morning (at a hotel).

Apart from that I only drank Lipotrim shakes/soups and lots of water.

18 pounds in two weeks is making me really happy!

Yes, I know if I hadn't eaten anything, I could have lost more, but meh... Seems to be working for me!

I'm now wearing shirts and T-Shirts that I haven't worn in 2 years!

3 Stone to go until I get to target :)

keep it up!!!

seems to be workin well for you:bliss:

Keep it up hun:)

Week 3: Another 8 Pounds Lost!

So, in 3 weeks, I've lost 26 pounds!!

Last Saturday night, I ate Chicken Breast wrapped in Bacon, Mozzarella and Pesto, with a Feta Cheese Salad! It was a lovely treat.

Monday night I was down in London and I ate a Fillet Steak with Spinach in the Hotel, mm mmm mmmmm. Naughty but nice.

Tuesday morning I had Scrambled Egg, one rasher of Bacon and one Sausage.

Friday night I had two packets of Chicken Tikka pieces from Tesco (I was round at a friend's house with a load of mates and they were eating Pizza, so I didn't do bad!).

So, last week I ate far too much, but it was all low carb, high protein food which has kept me in ketosis.

Bad Joshua, but good that I still lost 8 pounds!!

Bring on Week 4!

fantastic!!!!

keep it up....really proud of you:bliss:

Week 4 Weigh in:

Another 6lb lost.

Now at 17 Stone exactly.

That's 32lb lost in 4 weeks!

Bring on Week 5!

BTW, on Sunday, I went to a BBQ and ate 1x Sausage, 1x Burger, 1x Steak, Salad, Haloumi Cheese and Mozzarella Cheese. On Tuesday morning I ate Scrambled Egg, 1x Sausage and 1x Rasher of Bacon.

The rest of the week was Shakes and Soups :)

hey well done you - bring on next week :)

thats one hell of a loss....and well done for maintaining it too!..:party0038:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Hmm

Well, Week 5 didn't happen.

I've been off the Lipotrim diet for almost 5 weeks now.

I have been eating a mixture of healthy stuff (on the whole), but have also been drinking alcohol and eating junk a few times a week too.

In the 5 weeks I've been off the diet, I've put on 4 pounds, which to be fair, I was expecting anyway (since my Glycogen stores were replenished).

I have now restarted on the Cambridge diet, but not on TFR... I'm on the 1200 Calories plan (2 shakes and a decent meal).

So, I got weighed yesterday for the start of Cambridge and I was 17s 4lb.

Let's get back on track!!

Good luck Josh, and excellent losses!

Well, months have passed (along with a two week holiday to the USA where it's apparently normal to eat 4 meals a day!!) and I've put back on a fair chunk of weight :(

I had no luck at all on the Cambridge 1200 calorie plan. I didn't like having to eat food as well as the shakes; it just seemed like a waste of money - I'd rather just do Atkins.

Anyway, I signed back up for Lipotrim yesterday... Got weighed and I was 18s 7lbs.

So, really dedicated to getting back down to 17st before Christmas, then back on it after new year.

It's so easy to get back into the Pizza and Ice Cream routine :( :(

So, I lost 32lb in 4 weeks on LT the first time around... Let's see if I can do it again this time!

My Mum and Brother also started on it yesterday, so at least I've got some support/competition!

LT LT LT LT!!! :)

Last edited:
Woohoo! I love LT!

First weigh in after my time off and I'd lost 12 pounds!

Great stuff!

Hey everyone

It's been a long time and unfortunately I've put back on all the weight I lost.

I met a wonderful girl a year ago and she's a fantastic cook, so we've been eating lovely yummy food for the past 12 months and in that time I've put on 2 stone :(

Anyway, we both started LT on Monday and are dedicated to sticking to it for at least 4 weeks (we've got my Birthday and a dinner/dance in February so want to be eating again by then).

So, we're on day 3 now and I'm feeling a bit empty in my stomach, but I know that feeling will go. What's interesting is that I don't feel anywhere near as rubbish as I did on day 3 when I started LT before... Which is good!

We're planning to do a Low GI lifestyle with regular swimming and walking once we've finished our stint on LT. I still maintain that carbs are the devil's food, but I think some are necessary - and therefore keeping to Low GI carbs is about the best option.

I got down to 17 stone in the summer of 2008 and I want to get back to that this year!

Starting weight on Monday was 20s 2lb :( :( :( (this is 3lb more than I was in January 2008).

Please wish us luck :)

Well, 3 weeks on and I'm now 18 stone on the dot :) :)

Thanks Lipotrim!

I'm now following a sensible low GI diet with some exercise to lose the remaining stone to get down to my target of 17 stone.

Back