MrMoJo - Monday - Week 7

MrMojo

Wannabe Mankini Model
Just completed my weekly ritual of dancing on and off the scales 3 times, and the winner is 16st 3lb (the highest exactly :eek:) so that's another 2lb gone!!

I am now going to embark on a 7 day 'Biggie' endurance test to see if I can manage to resist the temptation of my normal (daily latte from Costa), cooked ham, chicken, tuna and eggs.

Just hope I'm not too grumpy :D

Congratulations MrMojo :)
Stay strong and be good cos I'm watching you!
You will be fine. Just do it.
xxx
Biggie

:feedtroll:

:whoopass:

I'll try my best :D

well done!! you are soooo clooose to 2 stone :)

Why do i get this incredible urge to eat YOU every time i see your photo?

:ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005:

Well done on the loss good sir!!!

You are naughty Princess!! ;) :p

Well done, stick with Biggies challenge and I bet you'll be in the 15's next week!

I can't help it! Mrs Mojo is a lucky lady!
Not as lucky as I'd like her to be LMAO :p

It would be great to hit the 15's next week. I've got 3 weeks to lose the 10lb I need to lose to hit 15st 7lb :D

Hmmm, being invisible has it's plus' :D

ill do a 7 day challenge with you, 7 days ts no "extras". im in xx

ill do a 7 day challenge with you, 7 days ts no "extras". im in xx
Ok, does that mean no skimmed milk in my coffee, no coke zero etc??

i dunno... hhmm i quite like a wee glass of coke zero and boullion. what do you think? xx

Well I am going to still have them, it's going to be bad enough without my morning latte's lol :D

I'm a bit reluctant to drink boullion, after my little accident with the gerbils...:sigh:

well done!

dare i ask about the gerbils?

I was sat on a leather sofa and thought I could let a cheeky one out. Let's just say, thanks god for leather sofa's...

The gerbils survived the ordeal though, trying to quickly put them down whilst tightly clenching my bum cheeks was not easy and they must have wondered what was happening. :D

Back