MrMoJo - Monday - Week 7

Well done for your loss! keep going and meet that target for your holiday! trust me, I was trying to lose as much as i could before and I gained 4lbs up there, but I'v lost it here! Really Close to being in 15's!

Hahaha check out MrMojo and the princess flirting ;) ;) ;)

Well done on your losses Mr, they are fab! Xx

Ok so far, not really missing my latte, but been drinking more than normal :D

How are you getting on?

was okay till bout 20 mins ago and all f a sudden im ravenous!!! help me help me!!!! xx

Hope you managed to stay 100% :)

I had a 4th pack but considering the family had a chippie for tea I think the girl done good! Lol xx only 2 packs yesterday and 4 today.... Hmmm it's evened out. I promise 3 tomorrow xx

Tell me about it, THEY all had chippy for tea last night and THEY had domino's on Thursday last week...

boo hoo :cry:

Bet you stuck to only 3 packs though... At least we've not caved.... Were strong and soon well be slim and these hard times will make me appreciate slimdom more xx welldone, how u finding no lattes? Xx

I'm not really missing the latte's themselves, but missing going down to get one though lol :D

Been off radar for a while .... job hunting!! Glad to see your really back on track and the weight is falling off .... chuffed to bits for you x

Well done Mojo, your doing great..stay positive for the biggie.. time goes really quickly these days so your 7 days may not seem so long...;)

It's been ok so far, and I have had a sneak peek on the scales already :eek:

But I'll wait for Monday's WI to see if the 'Biggie Challenge' has paid off :D

Next Monday WI is also Week 8 so I'll be taking my measurements too :D

58509-albums3355-picture19570.png

What happened?

food happened mrmojo..... naughty naughty food..... im not going to lie im a bad girl and deserve to be punished! lol.

was at my sisters as was my nephews bday, all the family are there telling me im looking great and that would be the 3rd year on the trot ive not had a slice of his cake as it just so happens i always seem to be in abstinance.... i actually did feel so so bad for him. i know he was probably none the wiser but as this was the slimmest id been at any of his birthdays i decided i was gonna have a bit it had a domino effect.....

here i am tail between my legs begging for another chance? xx

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, now what would be a fitting punishment for this terrible crime against dietism!!!!??

I'll have to have a think about that one :break_diet:

You've done really well so far, so maybe you were due a treat and deservedly so. When I was a bit naughty (doesn't happen very often, being naughty that is ;)) I think it was needed and has helped me stick with it.

I'm not saying this is ok for everyone, but it certainly worked for me :D

"if you fall down or fail, it's the getting back up and how strong you finish that counts!!"

thanks mrmojo, i am going to finish this. i feel so yuck though, it definately wasnt worth it. im doing it one day at a time. ive got a diary in the exante diaries section if you wanna be my mr motivator... you thought of doing a diary? xx

Back