Mrs A's Diary

thanks girls :)

yes i had the heinz tin of spag. bog although i had less than 1/2 my skinny hubby had the lion's share ;)

morrisons eat smart bars are 2.3 per hundred and 86 cals per bar
i had the raspberry ones and they are very sweet
they are 6 to the box.

i'll probably go mad next week and eat the whole box :eek:

i'll get some of those too for the need a treat days ;)

crisps are my favourite - havent had any at all this week - i know i could have half a bag but i'll just be good for as long as i can ;)

sunbites sour cream and black pepper are 5g per pack
squares cheese and onion are 4g per pack

not good but if i had to 1 would eat just half a pack to satisfy the cravings:rolleyes:

still going without ...fingers crossed ;)

ps i never get near 15 g of fat for my meals anyway so could probably even get away with a whole pack...but not today ;)

breakfast ......malties + s/sk milk
lunch.............ryvita +coleslaw and tomato
dinner...........baked potato+tuna in spring water - 1/2 tin mixed with tomato, onion, red pepper and low fat s/cream,green salad

snacks.........1 muller lite and banana
...................1 morrisons eat smart breakfast cereal bar
...................1 glass of wine with fruit water.

still not awfully hungry - cant quite believe it xx

will weigh myself tomorrow morning :cool:

well ..i've lost 3 kilos -= 6.6 lbs :D:D:D

could be a bit more cos i can't quite remember the difference between my scales and the doctors :confused:

it will be accurate next week but hey...............
i am absolutely over the moon with my loss :banana dancer::banana dancer:

food for saturday

breakfast wheaties s/sk milk

lunch rest of tuna mix, half bread roll, spoonful of coleslaw, 2 baby tomatoes and rocket leaves

dinner veg steamed ....red,green peppers, sugar snap peas, carrot
poached chicken and a small amount of pasta in the same pot

snacks 1 banana
3 glasses of wine (hic)

not good but hey ho ...tomorrow is another day ;)

not very hungry today - wondering whether to miss dinner and just have a bowl of wheaties and a muller light??

was going to have lots of steamed veg and a pack of pasta'n'sauce but really can't be bothered to make it.

gotta make pork chops and wedges for my skinny hubby .

wish he could go somewhere for his meals and let me get on with this :ashamed0005:

poor bugger - hasn't had a nice meal for 9 days now - if i cant have it i aint cooking it :sigh:

I know that feeling, i get like that with my hubby sometimes, although he is trying to slim down a bit, doesnt need to as much as i do, and when he does start losing it he seems to lose it so much faster than me :( so unfair!! So as i have been eating alot of salads so as he, although today i made him a curry which i would have given my right arm to eat (or whatever the saying is lol) I cant always be bothered making anything for myself then, so i had a salad, i have gone mad into salads since i started the xenical! Once you have something to eat later, i dont think it matters if its cereal and a yogurt once its something healthy :)

well i opted for the steamed veg and the pasta'n'sauce and it was really tasty. :D

sometimes i feel that if i'm not hungry dont rock the boat
cos if i had eaten that and made myself hungry for more that would have been a disaster.

cant believe how well i am doing - you know i think half of it is cos i dont have to go and get weighed at a class.

that used to really stress me if i had eaten something i shouldn't .

onwards and upwards ...or is it downwards ;)

sunday

breakfast wheaties+s/sk milk
lunch wheaties +muller light
dinner brocolli,carrots,sugar snap peas,peppers - all steamed
and half a packet of pasta'n'sauce
snacks 1 banana, 1 pear, 1 sm slice of hot cross bun loaf 99 cal.

pleased with to-day's food intake :D

must make some soup tomorrow

i'm feeling good - wish i had the nerve to ask for the pills years ago !!!

yes - we so are Rachel xxxxxx

Back