Mrs A's Diary

kept within the limits again today but could murder for abag of crisps to-nite :sigh:

going for an early night - very upset about my wee dad.

he was all confused and it was awful seeing him like that :cry:

please let him be a bit better tomorrow xx

my dad is on the mend :bliss::bliss::bliss:

strange day re food:eek:
wanted to eat all day :(

breakfast.. wheaties s/s milk
lunch .......2 slices bread 1 banana, 1 ww yoghi
dinner.......chicken breast poached in water and half oxo cube
...............half a baked potato, small amount of boiled rice
..............1/4 jar of uncle bens S/sour
delisshh !!
snacks.....4 crackers /very l/f cheese spread
..............2 muller lights
..............banana

bit much again ..............:sigh:

thanks folks - i'm from Dumfries Laura xx

today's diary

breakfast.......nothing
lunch............1 slice of bread, half tin of spaghetti
dinner...........same as last night - made enough for 2 days
...................+ small plate of ambrosia rice and peaches - yum xx

snacks..........1 muller light and 2 vodkas and diet coke tonite :eek:

have been weeing all day so this must be a good day ;)

Hi Mrs A, So glad your dad is on the mend.
Not surprised your eating pattern went up the chute after all that angst! - And, there's no such thing as bad or naughty food, it's just a different choice we make or are forced into according to our circumstances at the time.
At least you still had a good loss - :happy036:
Had a few extra nibbles myself during the night as have been wide awake with very painful back and needed consoling...

Looks like you are back on track and doing well. Yay!!...:)

another rubbish food day !!!

thought i would be really good cos i weigh tomorrow morning and didn't really have a proper meal all day.

so what happened - i have been starving and have ate all sorts today - nothing bad but way too much :sigh:

must get a week's menu sorted or i am going to lose nothing :scale::ashamed0005::ashamed0005:

i tend to find if i log my meal plan into my fitness pal for the day ahead i am more likely to stick to it... although it isnt set in stone so can be amended when need to

good idea - i'll try that xx

well - lost another kilo :D

have to say that is 4 weeks without butter, cheese, chocolate or fried food :D

i have had a few crisps but not a whole packet - hubby shares a bag with me and that is enough to satisfy my cravings.

must lose another stone before i see the surgeon in May - i'll try to get my appointment towards the end of the month ;)

Hi Mrs a, Well done on losing a kilo!

My big weakness is the little chocolate marshmallow teacakes. Usually end up buying a pack of six at the end of my shopping and then sit in the car and eat three before driving home. Do include them in my calorie total tho' so no harm done at all. Nice to have a treat eh?
Glad to see everyhting going well....:)

thanks for the encouragement Emmaline - hoping i'm not going to go mad one of these days and eat a great big greasy fish and chips ......it will happen eventually ;)

thing is if find self eating something you shouldnt then just draw a line under it and move on because it is so easy to get disheartened by falling off the wagon that it sabotages plans all together

i'm quite determined to stick to this diet and the pills are working well as a back up to make sure i dont do something stoopid :eek:

can't stop eating today :eek:

had shredded wheat for breakfast

2 slices of thin ham, teaspoon of l/f coleslaw, 2 spoons of bean salad and 1 slice of bread , sugar free jelly and ww yoghi for lunch.

since then i've had a pear, opened a tin of peaches and had a few slices and now i've had a cereal bar. :eek:

gonna get a bottle of water now and see if i can put an end to this munching .........

well i've lost another kilo this week which amounts to 15 lbs in 5 weeks.:D

i'm having a bad day today - have eaten too much and am sure that the tango man will be here shortly :eek::eek:

Back