Mrs A's Diary

cooked a chicken today and arranged for my hubby to whip the skin away and feed it to the dogs :)

took it out of the oven and i had turned it over and all the bits underneath had gone all crispy and gorgeous and must confess to grabbing a few mouthfuls :rolleyes:

i have also had a packet of low fat crisps and no sign of anything yet so just goes to show.... you can have a little bit of what you fancy ;)

fingers crossed................lol x

Ooh I'd love a good cooked chicken! Haven't had one in so long! Might try and cook one this week :)

just had the most awful dinner :sigh:

i had a healthy eating chicken curry but they are so small i cooked some stir fry veg to add to it.

i made hubby some gorgeous creamy tagliatelle to go with his chicken kiev and chips :mad:...so i pinched some of the tagliatelle .

what a mixture it was - all sorts of tastes and none of them mixing with the other :rolleyes:

serves me right - the chicken curry was plenty for a fatty :sigh: ..............

....and WE WILL get there eventually :D:D

i'm so surprised that we have lost so many who have joined around the time as i did.:confused:
i intend staying on this forum come good days or bad and will get to where i want to be sometime this year ....:thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou:

Well done you for still being here and plodding along regardless!
I am often amazed at how many sign up and then disappear after only a couple of days sometimes..What a waste of time hey?

And don't keep saying BAD foods..no such thing .. there are healthy choices or treats in my book and that way you don't get caught up in this "sin" type of thinking .. not a good mantra....:D

try not to be so hard on yourself hun, you will get there, and some people will lose it really slowly and some really quickly, the besst thing we need to do is stop comparing ourselves to others (one thing i am currently working on..)

chin up, and you have achieved so much already. and you will achieve so much more too!! i know you can!

thanks girls :grouphugg:

well i just lost 1 lb this week again :rolleyes: seems i do without so much for just one measly pound :(

never mind - i've bought some oatbran which is supposed to help so maybe i'll do better next week. :flirt2:

i've got my appointment to see the surgeon on 26 may - hope she is pleased at how i have done and get this hernia fixed at last :)

have a good weekends girls xxx

A pound is better than none.... but it is frustrating some times...

Maybe try eating foods like blueberries, raspberries and strawberries, they are all disposed to boost weightloss, and some people swear by them....

i'll get some then ~Kes - i'm game to try anything :flirt2:

once my hernia is fixed i may be able to do some exercise which would help ;)

Yay! Keep going girlie! A pound is a pound whatever!!

I know it's frustrating when it is very slow but as has been said - at least it's OFF.

As you may notice from my Ticker history it's taken me since April 2010 to lose my 30lb and just lately, mainly due to a few health type probs it's been a real no goer!! ... :D

So you and me it's ...:fingerscrossed: .... :wave_cry:

Have a good day.

another 1lb loss :eek:

i'm going to be in here forever :cry:

went to doc on friday and she was so pleased - see me again in 3 months :rolleyes:

hope the surgeon will be happy on thursday :flirt2:

Hey..don't be so down on the 1lb, a loss is a loss, no matter how small it is. I know it's hard when you want bigger losses..pound of sugar or a pack of lard is a lot, when you look at it.

Slow and steady will win the race,try not to think of what others are acheiving and comparing yourself to them and concentrate on yourself.We are all different and our bodies don't always do what we want them to do, and occasionaly needs a bit of kick up the bum, maybe you could have a look at your calories, drink some more water..

Have a look at your what your eating, sometimes a change in food helps, like switching to high gi foods..and try not to worry :)

A pound is great... its so easy to want to lose weight quick but from personal experience... slow is so much better because you are learning along the way.. when I did cd I just became so focused on the numbers that I learnt nothing along the way...

You are doing great, and you just need to believe it

thanks guys - i know ishould be content but i would just love to lose like 4 lbs - just a couple of times :flirt2:

had a great dinner tonight - curry -yum :D

weightwatchers tikka masala....low fat
microwave basmati rice ..........low fat
dry fried strips of pork loin, peppers and onion added the sauce and hey presto :D

bill had a naan bread and i had a quarter of it....;)

delish and allowed :wow::wow:

Back