Mrs F's Food Diary - Trying to keep the momentum up!!

It is indeed - not far now, 4 working days :)

Note on food - dinner was 472 cals and I had a satsuma (50cals) this afternoon because I was starving.... Ok slightly dramatic, but I was hungry!! Xx

Omg I'm soooo jel I have another 5 weeks till my holiday lol x

Omg I'm soooo jel I have another 5 weeks till my holiday lol x

Ah it will soon be here Hun, then I will be the one wishing for a holiday again haha :) x

Another sunny day :)

Ok so the plan today looks a bit like this:

B:Cafe latte shake - Far too strong on the coffee flavour for me, but it was worth a try!!
S: Watermelon - 86 cals
L: Summer Berries Meal Bar
S: Skips - 76 calories
D: Roasted Vegetable Lasagne with Salad - 439 calories

Exercise - 30 minutes in the gym and a 45 minute step and tone class

I was just taking a look at my overall stats and was quite shocked to see that if I can lose a lb this week, then that takes my total loss to 7stone - that could be considered a small person :) It is amazing to sometimes just take stock and remember how far you've come, especially when I was feeling fat this morning (does anyone else have those days?!) - I've lost almost 40% of my starting body weight, so I can definitely lose this last stone and a lb!!!!

Anyway, mini motivational talk to myself over, back to work :) x

7st that's sooooo much, and indeed a small persons worth. Well done - you are an inspiration hun x

Thanks Ladies!

Unfortunately I ended up with a migraine last night so left work early and went straight to bed - no gym for me :(

Feel a lot better today, though not 100%, however I am cracking on!!

So plan for today:

B: Vanilla shake
S: Banana
L: Summer Berries Meal Bar
S: Not sure yet think i might get a bag of salted proper corn
D: Noodles and veg - might use the rest of my tuna steak *if it still looks healthy*
S: Slim fast choc snack bar

Exercise - 45 minutes spinning and 1 hour body pump session

You know when you were hoping for a quick week to lead in to your holiday........Obviously not going to happen!!

Food sounding good, especially that veggie lasagna! And loving the loss of 7st - inspiring :) xxxx

:worthy: 7 stone is amazing, well done you!!! And from what I've been reading, it looks like exercise is the key. You should be soooo proud of yourself! I bet people barely recognise you now. Brilliant!!!

ah you are all too nice - really i shouldn't have let myself get there in the first place but I always like to beat myself up a little haha!! I did change my passport photo after i got married, and honestly i looked like a completely different person - unfortunately older, but much more chiseled haha!!

So plan for today:

B:Strawberry shake
S:Banana - 82 cals
L:Choc shake
S: Graze box - Jam doughnut nibble light box - 131 cals
D: Cottage Pie with large side salad - 430 cals
S: Hartleys 10 cal Jelly with some low calorie ice cream (oh yes I am a 5 year old :)) - 85 cals

Exercise - Started this morning with a 7am spinning class (hard work!!) and then i am going for a 45 minute pilates class tonight!

Almost the weekend :)

ah you are all too nice - really i shouldn't have let myself get there in the first place but I always like to beat myself up a little haha!! I did change my passport photo after i got married, and honestly i looked like a completely different person - unfortunately older, but much more chiseled haha!! So plan for today: B:Strawberry shake S:Banana - 82 cals L:Choc shake S: Graze box - Jam doughnut nibble light box - 131 cals D: Cottage Pie with large side salad - 430 cals S: Hartleys 10 cal Jelly with some low calorie ice cream (oh yes I am a 5 year old :)) - 85 cals Exercise - Started this morning with a 7am spinning class (hard work!!) and then i am going for a 45 minute pilates class tonight! Almost the weekend :)

Sounds like a good food day! And hope Pilates is good :) xxxx

Morning all, 1.5lbs loss today for me :) that's 5.5lbs in 3weeks - chuffed!!

Today is the start of an off plan week and a half, but I am just going to try and keep as good as I can and then from the 23rd I am straight back on to slimfast - love it :)

Today looks a bit like this:

B: vanilla shake

L: onsite at a customer so some sort of Buffett lunch - will make sensible choices

D: Chinese takeaway (pre holiday tradition!) and probably a glass of vino

Then off to Barcelona 7am tomorrow!!!!! :) x

Oooo holiday countdown x

Yes indeed, can't wait!!

Catch up with you all when I'm back - straight back on the diet next tues!! x

Well done on the loss and hope that you are having a fab holiday! xxxx

Thanks ladies, just home and had a fabulous time!!!! But boy am I ready to diet again, I presume it's going from SF to holiday mode but to say I am bloated is an understatement!!! I can not wait to hit SF and the gym again - diet from tomorrow (my mum bought me some milkshakes to get me going again!!) and gym from weds - pump already booked!!! Will catch up on all diaries over the next 24 hours!! Good to be back :) though blooming heck it's cold!! X

Glad you're back safely and had a fab time! Totally get it about feeling bloated after a week off healthies! xxxx

Back