ProPoints Mrs-s back again..

That day sounded the perfect holiday day and doesn't seem like it would be that high in points given i would see it as comfort food! The sour cream pitta chips sound nice!

I think most people restart on 2nd. When you start on the 1st, i always think your almost always setting yourself up to fail as it's the equivalent to Christmas Day so you just want to eat, eat and eat!

6lbs in Jan seem pretty achievable :)

That day sounded the perfect holiday day and doesn't seem like it would be that high in points given i would see it as comfort food! The sour cream pitta chips sound nice!

I think most people restart on 2nd. When you start on the 1st, i always think your almost always setting yourself up to fail as it's the equivalent to Christmas Day so you just want to eat, eat and eat!

6lbs in Jan seem pretty achievable :)

They were! Going to point the bag and see how much they are, they say low fat etc on them so we'll see!

30g of warburtons sour cream pitta chips is 4pp

The same amount of tangy cheese doritos are 4pp so it's okay really, they are really crunchy and have a nice texture x

I had never heard of them so will be looking for them next time i'm in the shops!

Todays food

B - sausage sandwich with ketchup

S - half a thorntons gruffalo!!!

L - 1 garlic cracker with roulle cheese, handful of curly fries, piece of crusty bread with flora light, 4 mini jam donuts

D - shared a big bowl of pitta chips and Doritos with dips with DH watching films

Malibu and cokes

Still don't think that was too bad to say last day off diet! Back to it tomorrow x

Not doing bad today, had yoghurt for breakfast, veg soup for lunch and think we're gunna have spagbol for tea! It's raining so don't fancy going for a walk thinking of maybe putting some workout thing on YouTube on Xbox and doing that. Got a lot of cleaning to do though so will see how I feel!

Todays food

B - sausage sandwich with ketchup

S - half a thorntons gruffalo!!!

L - 1 garlic cracker with roulle cheese, handful of curly fries, piece of crusty bread with flora light, 4 mini jam donuts

D - shared a big bowl of pitta chips and Doritos with dips with DH watching films

Malibu and cokes

Still don't think that was too bad to say last day off diet! Back to it tomorrow x

A Thorntons Gruffalo as in a Gruffalo from the stories?? I absolutely love the story!

A Thorntons Gruffalo as in a Gruffalo from the stories?? I absolutely love the story!

Yeah it was from Sainsburys, was in LOs Christmas eve bag but he's decided he doesn't like chocolate so I had to eat it!
My LO is obsessed, we read gruffalos child at least once a day haha

Stupidly ate loads of rubbish last night before I remembered I was on a diet! Just have to be good today and then weeklys renew tomorrow and can get properly back into it!

Well today was another write off!!!!! WI tomorrow I think I'll get my focus back then. Well I hope I do x

I know that feeling! I discovered Creme Eggs yesterday and unfortunately they were only available in a 6 pack so i had 2 yesterday and another today! I made my other half eat the other 2 and theres still 1 sitting staring at me.... challenging me but so far i have resisted. I'm struggling to get straight back into it too. You should just see tomorrow as a fresh start, i always weigh in at home on a friday so will be starting again then too! Plus by tomorrow there will be no more bad things in my house at least!

Dilemma!!! DH wants to go out to eat at this place, looked at the menu and there's 2 things I fancy. One is 22pp and the other is 40pp I really want the 40pp one and would enjoy it more, but my head saying don't ruin it on the first day... But we very very rarely go out together. Last time we had no kids was July!! So should I make the most of it or be good?

I agree with Cas.. Go have some fun. As you said, you don't do it regularly and you need to treat yourself :)

So I had all day breakfast - its 40pp but I didn't eat the 2 huge greasy pieces of bacon or the chips or fried mushrooms.. So I've done it at 30pp do you think that will be about right? All I had on it was 2 sausages, 2 fried eggs, beans, grilled tomato and 1 slice of toast with a pat of butter?

Back