Dinner 800 cals
Pepperoni pizza and light mayo
Diet lemonade

Snack - 123 cals
Galaxy mocha latte

Total - 2011 cals

Last edited:
#handslapface
Youre going to name it???? Just taken it to a new level Jo!

20 lost : 47 to goal
Well 'The Carpet Cleaner' is a bit long and impersonal don't you think, Bill suits him much better lol xx

Last edited:
Pizza for tea ;) will normally be more healthy and less carby on UD but really rushed this evening and had no food in all day! hopefully the pizza will be enough to take me up to near the top of calories x

I'm not feeling well at all today, I keep feeling so faint and dizzy I can't do anything. I'm having lots to drink in case dehydration from yesterday even though I had more than 2litres of fluid's :(
I've used most of todays cals but feel so ill, I didn't feel like this yesterday on my DD x

Yeah I've got stomach pains this evening, I wonder if I've picked up a bug/cold or something. Going to be careful tomorrow just in case, if I'm coming down with something I don't think it's a good idea to have a low cal day as my mum isn't around tomorrow to help me out if I'm ill and I've got hv and the plumbers coming to fit our new boiler tomorrow x

Take care of yourself hun its not long since you have given birth, if the pains get worse or you get a temp a call to NHS direct might be in order x

oasis6918 said:
Yeah I've got stomach pains this evening, I wonder if I've picked up a bug/cold or something. Going to be careful tomorrow just in case, if I'm coming down with something I don't think it's a good idea to have a low cal day as my mum isn't around tomorrow to help me out if I'm ill and I've got hv and the plumbers coming to fit our new boiler tomorrow x

What about an ID? 1200-1500 if you arnt well just wait til youre better you need energy for the babies xx

2011 cals so far going to have a choc trifle and a hot choc before bed!

Planning tomorrow's menu and it's looking good so far

Breakfast - 103 cals
1x crumpet w dairylea

Lunch - 110 cals
Chicken slim-a-soup
1x Danish bread

Dinner - 269 cals
Chicken noodles
Blueberry sf jelly

Snack - 40 cals
Options hot choc

Total - 482 cals so that leaves 18cals for a splash of milk in my morning coffee and for sf squash :) don't think I'll be too hungry anyway!

mrs-s said:
2011 cals so far going to have a choc trifle and a hot choc before bed!

Planning tomorrow's menu and it's looking good so far

Breakfast - 103 cals
1x crumpet w dairylea

Lunch - 110 cals
Chicken slim-a-soup
1x Danish bread

Dinner - 269 cals
Chicken noodles
Blueberry sf jelly

Snack - 40 cals
Options hot choc

Total - 482 cals so that leaves 18cals for a splash of milk in my morning coffee and for sf squash :) don't think I'll be too hungry anyway!

That's sounds a good DD well used cals I'm undecided whether to eat or not c how hungry I get lol :)

Have a good DD x

I might change it round abit and have the hot choc in the morning and have the crumpet on the evening if in hungry,
2285 cals today!
Been running round after the kids all day so no excercise. Tomorrow DD and dont want to do much as i feel it might make me hungrier, Friday will try to do abit of excercise if I can. Not done any proper since before I was pregnant so need to start slow lol!
Planning a nice spag Bol for Fridays UD looking forward to it already haha x

Your DD menu seems great, I had a broken sleep I just kept waking up with a start and I've got up this morning and my right eye is swollen, bloodshot and weeping so I think I must be fighting something, little bit of a cold so as you have suggested, going for an ID day today to finish off the week on JUDDD but unsure what I'm doing next week, maybe it is a bit soon to be doing this type of diet but I don't want to give up. I can try again though in a couple of weeks x

Aw hope you're better soon! It's my last day of anti b today can't wait to get off them lol. Not eaten yet, Gunna wait as long as I can so I can have more later when I'm hungrier x

Not eaten yet! Decided to change my plan going to wait til 2.30/3 then have 2 crumpets with dairylea 205 then my noodles and jelly later 269. if I need it tonight I'll have a hot choc around 40 which will bring me to 514 cals. Slightly over but it does say around a 100 cals over won't make a difference. And I've been doing lots of cleaning so I'll be burning a lot off today x

Also my scales are broken so im going to leave it a few weeks before I but some more ad hopefully I'll get a nice surprise on the scales when I eventually do weigh in :)

mrs-s said:
Hi!! How are you doing? Xx

I'm good thanks. Like the idea of your DD menu. I'm at the refeed stage of my vlcd now so once I'm done in a few weeks I'm hoping for either WW, SW or maybe even JUDDD but only to maintain not to lose. I loved JUDDD when I did it but felt too pressured to lose the excess weight quickly so I could fit into my wedding dress and I went back to slim and save. Managed to lose it fast but making sure I refeed slowly. I was talking to my client and she lost over 9 stones on JUDDD. It took her a year and a half and she exercised on UDs and she looks absolutely amazing. To me, it's one of the best eating plans around.

Haven't had a chance to read your whole diary yet but will do later on. Hope OH and LOs are good? Good luck with this plan hun x

Back