Mrs S JUDDD diary!!

Everyone is doing well, I'm on my second DD today, Im funding them a lot easier than I thought I would! I think that's part of the reason I don't want to get any scales! I won't feel pressured to have a loss each week then I can go off how I feel and my clothes x

mrs-s said:
Everyone is doing well, I'm on my second DD today, Im funding them a lot easier than I thought I would! I think that's part of the reason I don't want to get any scales! I won't feel pressured to have a loss each week then I can go off how I feel and my clothes x

My second one to done it different this time last one I didn't eight from 8pm the night before till 8pm on my DD this time i had breakfast lunch mind afternoon snack and I'll have dinner well something to eat lol at they sort of times. Everyone is doing fab so this must work :)

My scales are broke they weigh you a stone exactly lighter than you are lol need a new pair or a battery I'll try lol x:)

I wouldn't be bothered if they did that haha ;) nice scales lol

Changed plan AGAIN! Left dairylea in back of car last night so had to have dairylea cheese slice 1.5 crumpets with tiny scrape of low spread and dairylea light slices 210! 260 for noodles and then I'll decide later whether to have a hot choc or have jelly and an ice pop x

Or might skip noodles and have soup and 2x slices bread 165 than could have my hot choc, jelly and ice pop lol

mrs-s said:
I wouldn't be bothered if they did that haha ;) nice scales lol

Changed plan AGAIN! Left dairylea in back of car last night so had to have dairylea cheese slice 1.5 crumpets with tiny scrape of low spread and dairylea light slices 210! 260 for noodles and then I'll decide later whether to have a hot choc or have jelly and an ice pop x

Imagine my surprise when I thought id lost a stone over night haha :) I would have the soup then all the other things to lok :) x

Thursday 19th July 2012

Breakfast - none

Lunch - 210 cals
1.5 crumpets, scrape of spread, 1.5 dairylea light cheese slices

Dinner - 119 cals
Chicken slim-a-soup
1x slice Danish bread
Blueberry sugar free jelly

Snacks - 25 cals
diet kick
Cola jubbly ice pop

Supper - 165 cals
2x Danish bread w cheese spread

Total - 519 cals

171 left for the day, hot choc, maybe a biscuit too, and an ice lolly I think :)

Last edited:
Well done, hope that Ice lolly is going to be a Solero !! I am on a mission to get everyone eating them, 90 cals of yummy xx

bajoleth said:
Well done, hope that Ice lolly is going to be a Solero !! I am on a mission to get everyone eating them, 90 cals of yummy xx

I had a cola jubbly and some diet energy drink got enough left for a biscuit and hot choc later then tomorrow and Saturday are up days (Yaay!)

Do love a solero though lol x

bajoleth said:

I love these they are my favourite, drives my hubby mad, they're on offer in Asda and I bought 4 boxes. I can't get enough, I've been eating them every other day for weeks x

Hello I found you :) just read through your diary! Well done on your loss so far after your pregnancies. You've done so well! Got some good ideas from your diary. Is the WW bread the lowest cal bread? Going to get some extra light cheese triangles and some jelly pots too :D

I used Tesco Danish bread! I havnt looked at WW will have to see how much it is!

I'm having toast and dairylea I will be slightly over calories but I don't think it will be too bad and good for me who's never done anything vlc before x

I use kings mill crust less bread the 50/50 one is only 47 cals a slice and it is normal loaf thickness lol so when having a sandwich it's worth it haha the normal one is only 50 cals more slices and better value for money than WW and the kids love it as its no crusts :) x

stnik said:
I use kings mill crust less bread the 50/50 one is only 47 cals a slice and it is normal loaf thickness lol so when having a sandwich it's worth it haha the normal one is only 50 cals more slices and better value for money than WW and the kids love it as its no crusts :) x

Think I'll get some of that actually! x

Felix said:
Ooh sorry I thought you meant the WW Danish!! I'll have a look for the crust less thank you :)

I bet it's similar calorie wise but it was almost certainly cheaper x

Skinny Sia said:
I'm good thanks. Like the idea of your DD menu. I'm at the refeed stage of my vlcd now so once I'm done in a few weeks I'm hoping for either WW, SW or maybe even JUDDD but only to maintain not to lose. I loved JUDDD when I did it but felt too pressured to lose the excess weight quickly so I could fit into my wedding dress and I went back to slim and save. Managed to lose it fast but making sure I refeed slowly. I was talking to my client and she lost over 9 stones on JUDDD. It took her a year and a half and she exercised on UDs and she looks absolutely amazing. To me, it's one of the best eating plans around.

Haven't had a chance to read your whole diary yet but will do later on. Hope OH and LOs are good? Good luck with this plan hun x

Jezz, 9st in a yr and a half is amazing tho!!

20 lost : 47 to goal

Yaay UP day! And tomorrow! Strangely never as hungry when I wake up as I imagine I will be though x

Friday 20th July 2012

UP DAY

Breakfast - 411 cals
2x slices toast w clover and dairylea
Options belgian choc

Snack - 239 cals
Strawberry and white choc cereal bar
Galaxy skinny mocha latte

Lunch - 511 cals
100g oven chips
30g grated cheese
Light mayo
1x slice bread with light spread

Total - 1161 cals

Last edited:
What Iv eaten so far today would be pretty much what I'd eat on calorie counting, yet I have over 1000 calories left on this diet! Mad!
Planning on spag Bol for tea, with a choc trifle for dessert. I know I'll still have loads left for snacks tonight too. I do love eating this way, 3 days a week of control and not actually being very hungry for 4 days of eating as much as I want and being able to really enjoy it. I hope I actually lose weight on it too, then it would be perfect! I could see me doing this to maintain too, just with slightly higher calories on up days!

Back