Mrs S JUDDD diary!!

Hey :) just popping in! Hope ur enjoying juddd :)
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm finding it amazing so far Thankyou!

Ended up making shepherds pie, Iv no idea on cals though but it was lean mince which was 235 per half pack and LO had some and DH more than I did and there's a portion left. The rest was pretty much veggies, gravy granules, thin layer of mash and a sprinkle of cheese so it can't have been too much!

Glad ur enjoying it :) ohhhh sounds good!! Do u have mfp? U can work it out on there :D I cnt live without it lol xxx

I do but I think it's over rated, I had about 1300 left for the day so it won't be over xx

Won't be anywhere near make sure you have enough to eat, you want to be well fuelled for your DD tomorrow (if you are UP tomorrow again then thats ok and you havent got to be so careful to make sure you eat most if not all of your allowance )
Havent had shepherds pie in a long time, will have to put it on my 'to have on an UP day list' lol x

Ohhh I couldnt do without it lol x

I had a handful of LOs ransoms sweets a Cadbury choc trifle and now some wine and diet lemonade! What a great diet lol. Not counted but will be near and tomorrow is another up so will count tomorrow properly and know I'm ready for DD on Sunday x

stef2009 said:
Ohhh I couldnt do without it lol x

I love MFP. It really helps me stay on track when I'm not vlcd-ing!

Yaay another up day, not counted calories though

Saturday 21st july 2012

Breakfast -
2x slices toast w clover and dairylea

Lunch -
Double cheese burger
Wispa gold mcflurry

Snacks -
Diet energy drink

Dinner -
2x fried eggs,
Oven chips
Mushy peas
2x slice of bread with clover

Snacks -
WW mini roll
Low fat peach yoghurt

Last edited:
Hey :) just popping in! Hope ur enjoying juddd :)
Xxx

Just been looking at your stats, you've done so amazing! I have a lot to lose like you have, just shows it can be done, can I add you on mfp? I wont be offended if not :) well done on your progress so far x

Saturday 21st july 2012

Breakfast -

Lunch -
Double cheese burger
Wispa gold mcflurry

Well done your doing fab!!! x

mrs-s said:

Saturday 21st july 2012

Breakfast -

Lunch -
Double cheese burger
Wispa gold mcflurry
Have a great UD!! Xxx

oasis6918 said:
Just been looking at your stats, you've done so amazing! I have a lot to lose like you have, just shows it can be done, can I add you on mfp? I wont be offended if not :) well done on your progress so far x
thanks hun :) of course I don't mind :) xxx

Having egg and chips for tea! Think I'll make my sf jelly up tonight so it's ready for DD tomorrow!
trying to decide how to do the up and down next week as we're going to Scarborough sat and Sunday so would want to change my DD to Monday is I can. May have next Friday as an ID Instead of up then 2 ups ah I dont know! I won't be weighing for a while anyway so won't see the damage will I lol

Don't worry about having 2 UP day together I think most of us do a set pattern of DD m w and f and UP t,th and s,s, I always have and thats why I have managed to keep juddding for so long without ever wanting to give up , changing Fri to an ID day if its supposed to be UP is the best idea, then have 2 UP s and then back on a DD x

mrs-s said:
Having egg and chips for tea! Think I'll make my sf jelly up tonight so it's ready for DD tomorrow!
trying to decide how to do the up and down next week as we're going to Scarborough sat and Sunday so would want to change my DD to Monday is I can. May have next Friday as an ID Instead of up then 2 ups ah I dont know! I won't be weighing for a while anyway so won't see the damage will I lol

I'm sure you'll get a nice surprise when you do wi x

Cas3 said:
Omg stef2009 just looked at ur stats you've done so well losing 4 st!
Thankyou :) most of it was s&s x

Morning mrs s have a lovely day xxx

DD today! Just had 2x slices Danish toast with cheese spread, made myself some fizzy sugar free jelly for this evening and worked out I can have another 3 pieces of toast with cheese spread and an options for tea :)

oasis6918 said:
I'm sure you'll get a nice surprise when you do wi x

I had a go on my dodgy scales, they decide whether they work or not depending on the day, but after 2 up days they are still saying iv lost 3lbs so I'll take that and run with it lol!
It's weird how you think you'd be so hungry on a dd but you arnt isn't it! And on an up I'm abit like oh no I have to eat again to make the cals up haha

Looking good ill have my WI tomorrow morning hopefully I'll c a change :) DD today and it's going great so far lol have a good day x

Back