Mrs S JUDDD diary!!

I totally agree with that! My first DD yesterday and I wasn't really hungry, then woke up this morning expecting to be famished and I wasn't really hungry at all! Had crumpets and not even wanting to snack, which I usually want to do when I'm lazing around the house. Weird!!!

It's weird isn't it! Been cleaning all day so been distracted from food. Just had some of my jelly, saving the rest for this evening! Will try wait til after 5 for my toast then got my jelly and hot chocolate for evening x

Sunday 22nd July 2012

DOWN DAY

breakfast - none

Lunch - 165 cals
2x Danish toast w dairylea

Snack - 16 cals
Sf strawberry jelly

Dinner - 248 cals
3x Danish toast w dairylea

Total - 429

Excellent DD yesterday, enjoy your UP day today xx

I ruined yesterday ended up eating my Wispa and a few biscuits!! Don't know what got into me! Need to spread my calories out next dd I think so I don't get like that!

Anyway weighed this morning and since last tuesday when I started I'm down 5lbs :) truly in the 180s now which I always struggle to get into! 13st 5lbs!

Monday 23rd July 2012

Breakfast - 410 cals
2x crumpets w clover and dairylea
Glass of skimmed milk

Lunch - 811 cals
2 egg mayo sandwiches
Coconut options

Total - 1221 cals

Last edited:
Well done on the WI thats great xxx

Officially started last tuesday and this morning I was down a total of 6lbs! :)

Not been on plan at all today though (supposed to be DD) iv not felt well and had stomach ache and as I have IBS I think it might be my stomach trying to adjust to the swing. Iv not gone mad today, had 2 low fat yogurts and a dairylea sandwich and a cereal bar so nothing ridiculous. Think we're having pasta for tea. Will do an ID tomorrow then Thursday down as planned ID Friday then 2 ups as we're away this weekend!

That's fab weight loss. Hope your feeling better soon. I'm gutted I felt so ill on juddd hopefully I can try again in a few weeks x

Well done mrs s that's brill! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry I missed your official weigh in, well done you :0clapper: Keep on juddding :D

Back