Mrs-s weightloss diary

Barely ate anything yesterday! Too busy, 2 cupcakes, 3 frubes and half a bag of crisps lol

Today so far had double sausage and egg mcmuffin meal from McDonald's and 2 frubes.
We're out though at the lake and going to walk round it shortly which is a pretty long walk x

Been so busy the last few days I've barely eaten! Really need to go shopping tomorrow

Today's diary

Breakfast -
Frube

Lunch -
Homemade oven chips (fry light) bit of grated cheese and mayo

Dinner -
Bowl of cornflakes with ss milk and sugar
Banana milkshake

Really need to eat more sensibly!

Yesterday

Breakfast -
Sausage and egg mcmuffin meal

Lunch -
Kinder medium chocolate bar
Frube
2x coffee 1 sugar

Dinner -
2 mini chicken fajitas
2 cheese and bacon potato skins
Couple of chilli cheese nachos

Proper shopping day today x

Been rushed off my feet today, LO started school and I'm not used to the school run lol and he only does half days, had Teddys imms too and my contraceptive injection and then my friend came round and then we've had to go to asda so I've had no chance to eat properly!

Today's food has been -

1x frube
1x bottle still vimto
1x coffee w 1 sugar
Scrambled eggs on 2x slices buttered toast and ketchup
Loads of diet lemonade

I'm really bad at the moment need to start eating properly!

Tried abit harder so far today!

Breakfast -
Coffee w 1 sugar

Lunch -
Diet lemonade
Tuna mayo sandwich
Frube

Dinner -
Creamy tomato pasta bake
Diet lemonade

Weigh in tomorrow x

Last edited:
Lost 2lbs so 182lbs now (13st) next week i should be in the 12st range! Not seen that since before I got pregnant with my oldest, nearly 4 years ago!! 14lbs to go!

Today I've actually ate but been naughty lol

9am - frube
11am - tuna mayo sandwich
2pm - 1/3 tin tomato soup, 2x slices buttered bread
7.30pm - 3x slices pepperoni pizza, oven chips and oven cooked onion rings, mayo,
Black cherry cupcake

Not tooooo bad! Back to it properly tomorrow and I really should start actually calorie counting again instead of just guessing I suppose lol x

So went out Saturday night felt abit rough yesterday. Food was -

3/4 pizza (rough 700 cals)
Tuna melt and chips ( rough 900 cals)
Mint choc icecream from local icecream farm shop place (?)

Back to being good today will try and remember to count calories too x

I really need to start being accountable for what I eat again! Iv had quite a while now not really falling a diet and I've not put any weight on but it's really time to press on I think now and lose these last 13lbs when I'm at my target of 12 stone I'll see how I feel and possibly want to lose another 7-14lbs :)

Not calorie counting today maybe not over the weekend but will start to properly cc again on Monday. Will try to keep a food diary though.
We go away in 5 weeks to Disneyland Paris so I'd like to lose a few more pounds before then!

Friday 12th October 2012

Brunch -
2x slices of toast with light olive spread and strawberry jam. Diet irn bru

Jesses loving nursery! Teddy doing really good too,
I just lost motivation when he started school and teddy weaning, my days a lot busier now so I feel like I'm rushing all the time and just grab choc lol x

I find afternoons more annoying in the morning I'm waiting to take him and thn we get back by time I've fed teddy, changed and got him to sleep tidied up abit it's time to go out again, messed up already were having sausages (grilled) mashed potatoes, peas, yorkshires and gravy and got a sticky toffee apple pudding and custard and a bottle of wine for me and Stuart tonight! xx

Back