ProPoints Mrs-s - yet another diary part 2!!

mrs-s

Gold Member
So iv decided to continue my diary over here as im doing weightwatchers again.

Bit about me, had my first baby boy in August 09 and I put a huge amount of weight on with that pregnancy, started dieting in January 2010 and weighed 15st 9lbs! I'm 5'9 so quite tall but still that was too big! Managed to get to about 14st dieting on and off til I got pregnant with my youngest son who was born in may 2012! I managed to do well with that pregnancy and didn't put much weight on mainly due to having hyperemesis so I lost weight for the first half of it lol!
Things were going good and I got down to about 12st 12lbs in November last year and I hovered around that weight for a while but over the last few months iv been gaining and yesterday I weighed in at 13st 10lbs! So I need to do this now, I can't keep messing around.. My target is 11st 7lbs to start with and see how I feel then.

I can have 34pp a day at the moment, my first day is on my old diary over on calorie counting and ill carry on on this diary x

hope the plan goes well for ya hun. You seem to really want to do this and are in the right frame of mind.

hope the plan goes well for ya hun. You seem to really want to do this and are in the right frame of mind.

Thanks! I really need to do it now I should've done it years ago! Sick of feeling like I have to cover up in this weather cus I'm not confident enough. x

Tuesday 16th July 2013

Breakfast - 1pp
Cup of tea
Melon

Lunch - 12pp
Chicken and cucumber sandwich with mayo
WW coconut cake slice

Snack - 1pp
Strawberry split ice lolly
Apple

Dinner - 25pp
2 hotdogs with cheese and ketchup
150g oven chips
Mayo
Strawberries

Snack - 6pp
Crunchie blast icecream lolly

Total - 45/34pp
Weeklies used - 11/49pp
Weeklies remaining - 34/49
AP earnt - 3pp - total 3pp

So today has been good, used some weeklies which I always tend to do nearly everyday cus I like to spread them out! Iv also managed to drink 2litres of water today which I'm proud of and drank no fizzy drinks (me and coca cola have a bad relationship!) going to try to use less pp tomorrow because its a short week this week as I WI on Fridays. Earnt some AP walking too but I'm going to get the pedometer so it's more accurate.

I'm off to sleep now cus I'm knackered! x

Good morning!
Kids both woke up early again so I'm just having a coffee to try and wake up abit before I figure out what needs doing today!

Hey Sweetie :) Just here to subscribe and say hello :) Good to see someone else has come over to the WW side ;-) Looking forward to reading your journey! X

Hey Sweetie :) Just here to subscribe and say hello :) Good to see someone else has come over to the WW side ;-) Looking forward to reading your journey! X

Hello! Iv just been reading your diary actually lol! Very busy over there haha xx

Hello! Iv just been reading your diary actually lol! Very busy over there haha xx

All the cool kids hang out over there ;-) x

All the cool kids hang out over there ;-) x

Haha iv come over to hang out lol!

Feels like such a long day today with Jesse being at nursery an hour earlier! Just watching vampire diaries while ted has a nap in his pram in the kitchen. Iv done most of my cleaning just need to Hoover the living room and wipe the sides down in the kitchen then after school were going to the park and the shop for some salad for tea. Hopefully the kids will run some energy off and go to bed early lol, Jesse has a hospital appointment in the morning so need to be organised early! xx

Haha iv come over to hang out lol!

Feels like such a long day today with Jesse being at nursery an hour earlier! Just watching vampire diaries while ted has a nap in his pram in the kitchen. Iv done most of my cleaning just need to Hoover the living room and wipe the sides down in the kitchen then after school were going to the park and the shop for some salad for tea. Hopefully the kids will run some energy off and go to bed early lol, Jesse has a hospital appointment in the morning so need to be organised early! xx

Sounds as though your evening will fly by! Ours is going to be a bit manic too, need to do dinner, homework, book and bath! X

Just need to make tea now then get the kids in bed and have a shower and then I can chill out for abit! My nails really need doing they've all chipped and I only did them the other day!

Just need to make tea now then get the kids in bed and have a shower and then I can chill out for abit! My nails really need doing they've all chipped and I only did them the other day!

You've obviously been doing too much to chip them so quickly ;-) I hope you enjoy your chill this evening! I look forward to 630 when Poppy goes to bed lol x

You've obviously been doing too much to chip them so quickly ;-) I hope you enjoy your chill this evening! I look forward to 630 when Poppy goes to bed lol x

Haha it's changing nappies and chasing toddlers I think lol! They go to bed between 7-7.30 but DH doesn't get home til 6 so he won't see them if they go to bed any earlier! They still get up at 6am though lol! x

Haha it's changing nappies and chasing toddlers I think lol! They go to bed between 7-7.30 but DH doesn't get home til 6 so he won't see them if they go to bed any earlier! They still get up at 6am though lol! x

No wonder you're shattered by the time night time comes around! I'm quite fortunate with Poppy, she sleeps 630-730 most days although there have been exceptions and I've felt half dead those days! X

So I made tea served it and DH goes.. I'm not on a diet! No wife should feed her husband that. You wouldn't think it was only a bit of salad on the plate not something sinister lol! Wasn't even adventurous salad either!

Attachments

• image-2271510193.jpg
    image-2271510193.jpg
    491.9 KB · Views: 69
So I made tea served it and DH goes.. I'm not on a diet! No wife should feed her husband that. You wouldn't think it was only a bit of salad on the plate not something sinister lol! Wasn't even adventurous salad either!

You can live with me, that looks proper yummy! He certainly wouldn't want to be married to me, he wouldn't even of got mayo lol x

You can live with me, that looks proper yummy! He certainly wouldn't want to be married to me, he wouldn't even of got mayo lol x

I'm proud cus I didn't touch the blob at the side and I am a mayo fiend, I go through a bottle a week by myself god knows how many pp it would be but I'm trying to cut it down and have been weighing everything properly instead of guessing and just pointing for what it says on the packet of things!

Wednesday 17th July 2013

Breakfast - 2pp
Cup of coffee x2
Apple and mandarin segments

Lunch - 12pp
Chicken and cucumber sandwich
WW coconut cake slice
Melon

Dinner - 18pp
Southern fried chicken breast
2x cheese and bacon potato skins
Salad leaves, tomato and cucumber tossed in Caesar dressing
Grated cheese
Tiny bit of mayo

Snacks - 2pp
Strawberry split icelolly

Total - 34/34pp
Weeklies used 0/49pp
Weeklies remaining 34/49pp
AP earnt - 3pp total AP - 6pp

Drank 2l of water too, had quite a good day and ate pretty healthily too, got jesses hospital appointment in the morning so ill have to have a better breakfast tomorrow. Keep just grabbing fruit cus I'm always busy in the mornings.

Oh my good that looks fab! My other half is the same he asks what are we having for dins? I tell him and he replies in absolute panic.... What do you expect me to eat? Lol now I just say I Duno what's for dins il decide later and plonk it down in front of him and he just gets on with it hahahaha I'm so mean

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh my good that looks fab! My other half is the same he asks what are we having for dins? I tell him and he replies in absolute panic.... What do you expect me to eat? Lol now I just say I Duno what's for dins il decide later and plonk it down in front of him and he just gets on with it hahahaha I'm so mean

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I told him to make his own if he's not happy so that shut him up lol, I never really ask him what he wants I think if I'm cooking ill make what I fancy lol!

Back