ProPoints Mrs-s - yet another diary part 2!!

Good morning! Had a rubbish nights sleep last night and the kids were up at 6! My hey fevers really bad this morning so just waiting for my tablets to kick in and feeling sorry for myself lol.
Need to decide what to have for breakfast!
Hope everyone has a good day!

Good morning! Had a rubbish nights sleep last night and the kids were up at 6! My hey fevers really bad this morning so just waiting for my tablets to kick in and feeling sorry for myself lol.
Need to decide what to have for breakfast!
Hope everyone has a good day!

How's the rest of your day been Sweetie? How did the Hospital Appointment go? X PS-I didn't realise they still made the WW Coconut Slices, not had those in ages! X

How's the rest of your day been Sweetie? How did the Hospital Appointment go? X PS-I didn't realise they still made the WW Coconut Slices, not had those in ages! X

I'm tired and starving now! Hosp went well he's grown and that's what we wanted though his X-rays last time showed his bone age is a year behind what it should be but he should hopefully even out and he'll grow an extra year in his teens!
Then we went to aldi got a few bits of fruit and that, he had his Cinderella party at nursery and I bin bagged all his toys he doesn't play with and got seven bin liners out of his bedroom!
Swapping bedrooms over at the weekend to give the boys the bigger one so there's more room cus ted still in with us he wouldn't fit on Jesses room with all the crap and toys in there lol!
Just waiting for DH get home he should be any minute and I'm putting tea on! Think it will be an early night for me this heat is killing me!

And yeah I got the coconut slices from tesco! They are my favourite ww cake slice lol, I want to try the toffee apple ones though!

I'm tired and starving now! Hosp went well he's grown and that's what we wanted though his X-rays last time showed his bone age is a year behind what it should be but he should hopefully even out and he'll grow an extra year in his teens!
Then we went to aldi got a few bits of fruit and that, he had his Cinderella party at nursery and I bin bagged all his toys he doesn't play with and got seven bin liners out of his bedroom!
Swapping bedrooms over at the weekend to give the boys the bigger one so there's more room cus ted still in with us he wouldn't fit on Jesses room with all the crap and toys in there lol!
Just waiting for DH get home he should be any minute and I'm putting tea on! Think it will be an early night for me this heat is killing me!

And yeah I got the coconut slices from tesco! They are my favourite ww cake slice lol, I want to try the toffee apple ones though!

Sounds like you've had a busy but productive day! I don't think I could wait till this late for dinner, I'd be eating my own hands lol x

Sounds like you've had a busy but productive day! I don't think I could wait till this late for dinner, I'd be eating my own hands lol x

I have to lol cus it's our only proper family time in the week, sometimes I feed the kids early and me and DH don't have dinner til about 9pm but I try to eat as a family as much as possible because I think it's healthier for us all x

Tonight's dinner! Pepperoni pizza, 100g oven chips, huge salad with Caesar dressing and grated cheese 17pp..

Attachments

• image-2700892437.jpg
    image-2700892437.jpg
    549.5 KB · Views: 23
Tonight's dinner! Pepperoni pizza, 100g oven chips, huge salad with Caesar dressing and grated cheese 17pp..

Mmmmmmm that looks so yummy! I could just eat my iPad (minus the pepperoni lol) x

I loveeee pepperoni, not big on meat generally though but pepperoni is lovely! xx

Did hubby enjoy that dinner better ;-) x

Yep lol and he had a plate full of chips and no salad lol!

Lol! Don't want him turning into a rabbit now ;-) x

Lol! Don't want him turning into a rabbit now ;-) x

That's why I'm fat now because there's no point buying healthy food when it's only me that eats it well it's tough now they can eat it or go hungry!
Sound harsh dont I x

That's why I'm fat now because there's no point buying healthy food when it's only me that eats it well it's tough now they can eat it or go hungry!
Sound harsh dont I x

Nope, definitely not! My daughter eats what I eat, I'm not running a cafe service lol x

I do vary slightly but try and do it as much as possible because I was making 4 separate meals at one point and I don't want to spend the full evening messing around in the kitchen!

I do vary slightly but try and do it as much as possible because I was making 4 separate meals at one point and I don't want to spend the full evening messing around in the kitchen!

OMG 4 Different Meals, hope they used to tip well ;-) x

Thursday 18th July 2013

Breakfast - 5pp
Branflakes
Skimmed milk
Tsp sugar
1/2 banana
1/2 apple

Lunch - 10pp
Southern fried chicken wrap

Dinner - 17pp
Pepperoni pizza
Oven chips
Big salad
Caesar dressing
Grated cheese
Mayo

Snacks - 8pp
Haribo
Jam tea cake
Ww coconut cake slice

Total - 40/34pp
Weeklies used 6/49pp
Weeklies remaining 28/49pp
AP earnt - 3pp total - 9pp

Also had my 2l of water :)
Busy day and been okay, I had a larger breakfast than normal and then grabbed lunch while I was out and went over my points into weeklies so it just shows me im right to use light breakfasts usually!

Bought some lovely ripe looking mangos today so going to have one tomorrow with yoghurt for breakfast I think :)

First WI tomorrow so hope I do well, I'm actually really looking forward to it :) xx

Thursday 18th July 2013

Breakfast - 5pp
Branflakes
Skimmed milk
Tsp sugar
1/2 banana
1/2 apple

Lunch - 10pp
Southern fried chicken wrap

Dinner - 17pp
Pepperoni pizza
Oven chips
Big salad
Caesar dressing
Grated cheese
Mayo

Snacks - 8pp
Haribo
Jam tea cake
Ww coconut cake slice

Total - 40/34pp
Weeklies used 6/49pp
Weeklies remaining 28/49pp
AP earnt - 3pp total - 9pp

Also had my 2l of water :)
Busy day and been okay, I had a larger breakfast than normal and then grabbed lunch while I was out and went over my points into weeklies so it just shows me im right to use light breakfasts usually!

Bought some lovely ripe looking mangos today so going to have one tomorrow with yoghurt for breakfast I think :)

First WI tomorrow so hope I do well, I'm actually really looking forward to it :) xx

Good Luck for WI Sweetie :) Remember your Weeklies are there to be used! I love Mangos, probably one of my most favourite fruits! X PS-Whats a Jam Tea Cake? X

These! They are amazing I could eat the full packet!

Attachments

• image-2183445614.jpg
    image-2183445614.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 26
These! They are amazing I could eat the full packet!

How many pp are they? I bet they contain gelatine tho :-( x

Back